How to remove heat from GPU?

ace101.

Hi! I find my system cool but I still found some heat in the encircled area in the picture. Can anyone suggest a way to remove this heat? I think it's affecting my CPU temp during load.

post-161551-0-72394700-1416719068.jpg

Side panel fans are the only thing that can get that directly. 

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

If you have 5 intakes and are still experiencing heat that is not safe, you must have your heat cranked up real hot

Runescape player  II  Civ 6 and LoL noob  II  

Maybe change the intakes at the top to vent out heat, as heat does rise.

Also try lowering the rpm of the fans venting the air form the case and increase rpm of fans bringing air into the case.
Having positive air pressure means you also have control over the flow of air in the case. This means temperature control.
If you want a better explanation, JayzTwoCents video will help.
Vid in spoiler

CORSAIR RIPPER: AMD 3970X - 3080TI & 2080TI - 64GB Ram - 2.5TB NVME SSD's - 35" G-Sync 120hz 1440P
MFB (Mining/Folding/Boinc): AMD 1600 - 3080 & 1080Ti - 16GB Ram - 240GB SSD
Dell OPTIPLEX:  Intel i5 6500 - 8GB Ram - 256GB SSD

PC & CONSOLE GAMER

You are having too much intake fans even if your case isn't perfectly sealed the intake fans have to run against the cases impedance.

PC fans are not producing high pressures, most of them stop moving air at pressures of about 1mm WC which equals about the air pressure difference of 1m change in elevation this is nothing.

In my opinion the top left intake makes turbulence with the left fan on the cpu and corrupting the air current from cpu to back exhaust. If you have a fan up there remove it or put is somewhere else in the system. Also air is going where you are pushing(with enough pressure of course) it to go no matter how hot or cold it is. Correct me if i am mistaken. But i do not think there is enough current directly in the circle so propably hot air will go up a bit and cold air should replace it. And i do not think it affects the cpu temp as it is on the outtake and it is not a tremendous amount of heat as i can see from the parts in the circle

EDIT I believe this photo is what you are saying. http://i.ytimg.com/vi/BaZJ2cJS6tM/maxresdefault.jpg