This game will be so amazing on PC. Can't wait

cab11150904

Dear Bungie/Microsoft, please release all the Halos on PC and XBONE as a remastered collection.

And don't dig like Ubisoft.

#SAMSUNG  "provided us 4 1tb ssds so we could run the whole site off solid state." - LinusTech

#GALAXY

#ATIV

i'd be happy if they just released the master chief collection on pc... small steps...

They won't release it on PC unless the consoles absolutely tank.

Exclusive titles are literally the only positive thing that consoles have over PC, the moment it stops being that way and we start seeing PC gaming being made more accessible is the day you'll get your Halo on PC.

Even though Microsoft own Windows, they want a solid game to ship their consoles, and they're probably also hoping that it'll snowball and once people buy the Xbox-one for Halo, they'll buy other games and voila, money, money, money.

Same reason Nintendo are shitting out Mario/Zelda/Smash games out of their arse like it's going out of fashion.

@NICKT

nintendo isnt shitting those games out, nintendo is poorer than amd, and they're just trying to rack in some cash before they try thier next new wierd crazy idea. (3ds.. seriously... nintendo has dome batshit crazy ideas that work flawlessly.)

people just demand those mario/zelda games, and brawl and melee were getting pretty out dated.. ''its not a true intendo console untill a solid mario zelda or smash game has come out (that includes mario kart) ''

anyway, i do other wise agree like crazy with you, the only thing consoles have above pc is exclusive titles. (which get ported over after its not exclusive anymore about 1/4 of the time)

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

Yea... not sure where you got the part where this was going to be on PC.

My Gaming Rig (Build November 2014):

CPU: i7-4790K | CPU Cooler: H110 | Motherboard: MSI Z97s SLI Plus | RAM: Vengeance DDR3 1886 MHz 2 x 4GB |
GPU: GTX 970 G1 Gaming | SSD: 2 x 840 EVO 250GB and 2 x 850 EVO 250GB in RAID0 | PSU: HX750 | Case: Fractal Design XL R2 |

You know that no halo will be released on pc dont you? Its xbox one's exclusives. No exclusives on a console - the console is worthless.

CPU: AMD FX 8350 | GPU: AMD R9 270 Windforce | MOBO: ASRock 990FX Extreme 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 8GB | Case: X Predator X1 |CPU COOLER: Hyper T4

NAZIS WILL RISE.

@TehStranger? Oh just fucking stop. Movement improvments are great.

CPU: AMD FX 8350 | GPU: AMD R9 270 Windforce | MOBO: ASRock 990FX Extreme 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 8GB | Case: X Predator X1 |CPU COOLER: Hyper T4

NAZIS WILL RISE.

It's unfortunate the PC platform doesn't have a game like this.

What do you mean. We have Titanfall and COD. They are like the same game with different mods. 

More like the consoles don't have a game like Unreal Tournament, Arma, Tribes Ascend.

CPU:24/7-4770k @ 4.5ghz/4.0 cache @ 1.22V override, 1.776 VCCIN. MB: Z87-G41 PC Mate. Cooling: Hyper 212 evo push/pull. Ram: Gskill Ares 1600 CL9 @ 2133 1.56v 10-12-10-31-T1 150 TRFC. Case: HAF 912 stock fans (no LED crap). HD: Seagate Barracuda 1 TB. Display: Dell S2340M IPS. GPU: Sapphire Tri-x R9 290. PSU:CX600M OS: Win 7 64 bit/Mac OS X Mavericks, dual boot Hackintosh.

Not coming to PC and I don't care anyway. Just another COD:AW/Titanfall.

I'm not sure how Halo is just another COD:AW/Titanfall when Halo predates both of those franchises.

CPU: i7 4790K  RAM: 32 GB 2400 MHz  Motherboard: Asus Z-97 Pro  GPU: GTX 770  SSD: 256 GB Samsung 850 Pro  OS: Windows 8.1 64-bit

I'm not sure how Halo is just another COD:AW/Titanfall when Halo predates both of those franchises.

Doesn't matter, they all play pretty much the same. Not really team based shooters, and they were designed to be controller friendly or played on a controller. AKA they are dumbed-down. The original Halo was probably going to be much different, but MS bribed them to keep or delay the game off the PC from their own customers, just like they do with all of their "exclusives" besides Forza (which is actually home grown and about the only thing MS has contributed to gaming). 

To put it simply, people might want it on PC just to have it, but they would probably not even play it and it would be a dead game just like COD/Titanfall are on the PC. The game is just not a "PC FPS" game. This will probably end up being far more popular on PC and it is free...

The new Blizzard FPS would also be much more played. Again. Will prob be free to play with hats, instead of idiotic DLC and Mountain Dew XP.

PC Gamers want a shooter to be fast, to be unique, or to be a team work game. Halo is none of those.  About the only PC shooter that can charge people DLC is BF4 (a team oriented game). People are not going to pay for the stupid DLC and maps MS is going to want to sell with Halo. 

CPU:24/7-4770k @ 4.5ghz/4.0 cache @ 1.22V override, 1.776 VCCIN. MB: Z87-G41 PC Mate. Cooling: Hyper 212 evo push/pull. Ram: Gskill Ares 1600 CL9 @ 2133 1.56v 10-12-10-31-T1 150 TRFC. Case: HAF 912 stock fans (no LED crap). HD: Seagate Barracuda 1 TB. Display: Dell S2340M IPS. GPU: Sapphire Tri-x R9 290. PSU:CX600M OS: Win 7 64 bit/Mac OS X Mavericks, dual boot Hackintosh.

RH00D, on 24 Nov 2014 - 12:58 PM, said:RH00D, on 24 Nov 2014 - 12:58 PM, said:

Jetpacks.

It's all the same lol, all these big title games have been done before, although that doesn't necessarily mean it's a bad game it's just nothing we haven't seen before and it's extremely repetitive.

Jetpacks.

It's all the same lol, all these big title games have been done before, although that doesn't necessarily mean it's a bad game it's just nothing we haven't seen before and it's extremely repetitive.

Is that just a new thing in Halo 5? I only really followed Halo 1 and 2 because I never had an Xbox 360 to play the other ones.

Maybe I'm just biased because Halo was pretty much the first FPS I ever played and the first one I was ever obsessed with, but I would disagree that Halo is just like other franchises. Maybe the newer ones aren't that great but Halo 1 and 2 were like pure gold to me lol.

CPU: i7 4790K  RAM: 32 GB 2400 MHz  Motherboard: Asus Z-97 Pro  GPU: GTX 770  SSD: 256 GB Samsung 850 Pro  OS: Windows 8.1 64-bit

RH00D, on 25 Nov 2014 - 01:17 AM, said:

Is that just a new thing in Halo 5? I only really followed Halo 1 and 2 because I never had an Xbox 360 to play the other ones.

Maybe I'm just biased because Halo was pretty much the first FPS I ever played and the first one I was ever obsessed with, but I would disagree that Halo is just like other franchises. Maybe the newer ones aren't that great but Halo 1 and 2 were like pure gold to me lol.

Yeah Halo 5 is the only one with jetpacks. From what I can see, Halo 5 (Multiplayer) looks the same as other games such as COD: AW, Titanfall and even Destiny... I don't know, I've played all three of those games and they honestly feel exactly the same in terms of gameplay (Although Titanfall is MUCH more fast paced) and to be honest I'm getting quite sick of it lol. This will never come to PC and I don't plan on getting an Xbox One so this doesn't bother me anyway.

snip

In the unlikely even that it's not an Xbox exclusive, we should decide how "amazing" it is when there's a playable product.

In the unlikely even that it's not an Xbox exclusive, we should decide how "amazing" it is when there's a playable product.

No it'll be great cause pc is gooder! Day one preorder.

Jet packs can only be done right with a mouse/keyboard. This is what a PC FPS looks like and what innovation looks like and what you can do when you are not limited by a console controller and a player base that includes lots of little kids. If anything Halo helped DESTROY the genre and SMALL studios and free games like Unreal are trying to fix it. 

Jet packs were damn near perfected in 1998, 3 years before Halo 1 even came out. The game also had multiple sized classes, vehicles, movable inventory stations and turrets and PC Gamers played this and literally laughed at Halo. It also had better netcode then some of these new games and could be played on a dial up modem...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Starsiege:_Tribes