Noctua NH-D15 CPU cooler with G.Skill sniper or low profile RAM?

Im going to be building the following: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/PYYMmG

Since I will be using the Noctua in dual fan mode, Noctua states that the NH-D15 should be used with standard height RAM (up to 32mm). I really like the Gskill sniper series, but the modules are 42mm. Therefore, should I look at other RAM, such as Corsair Vengeance low profile?

Since I will be using the Noctua in dual fan mode, Noctua states that the NH-D15 should be used with standard height RAM (up to 32mm). I really like the Gskill sniper series, but the modules are 42mm. Therefore, should I look at other RAM, such as Corsair Vengeance low profile?

Yeah look into other ram, a 1cm difference is massive

CPU: i7 3770k@ 4.6Ghz@ 1.23v - GPU: Palit GTX 660ti - MOBO: Asrock Extreme 4 - RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz - PSU: OCZ 650watt - STORAGE: 128Gb corsair force GT SSD/ 1TB seagate barracuda 7200rpm

COOLING: NH-U14s/ 3x Noiseblocker blacksilent pros/ Silverstone Air Penetrator/ 2 corsair AF120s

Yeah look into other ram, a 1cm difference is massive

CPU: i7 3770k@ 4.6Ghz@ 1.23v - GPU: Palit GTX 660ti - MOBO: Asrock Extreme 4 - RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz - PSU: OCZ 650watt - STORAGE: 128Gb corsair force GT SSD/ 1TB seagate barracuda 7200rpm

COOLING: NH-U14s/ 3x Noiseblocker blacksilent pros/ Silverstone Air Penetrator/ 2 corsair AF120s

I have the D15 and love it. It has better ram clearance than the D14 did but super tall heatspreaders can still be an issue. That being said.. you could slide the fans on the cooler up slightly to still fit the ram as I don't believe the pipes will be in the way. I have mine in an X99 motherboard (ram on both sides) and did not run into any issues with the cooler.

CPU: AMD Athlon X4 860K @ 4.5GHz  |  Cooler: CM Hyper 212 EVO  |  Mobo: ASRock Fatal1ty FM2A88X+ Killer

GPU: Asus R9 280X  |  PSU: Corsair HX850  |  RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600MHz

SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 120GB  |  HDD: Seagate 1TB 7200rpm  |  CASE: Fractal Design R4 Blackout