BF4 Premium

ologiic

Hey,

Is BF4 premium still worth a buy? It's on sale now for like 35$. I'm level 40 and am interested in unlocking the desert eagle and other maps. Just seems pointless to buy one dlc how half the price when I can buy all. Basically what I'm asking is will I get my moneys worth with the new battlefield coming out early next year? Or should I just wait will then?

I have enjoyed all the DLC's so I think it's a pretty good deal.

My PC CPU: 2600K@4.5GHz 1.3v Cooler: Noctua NH-U12P SE2 MB: ASUS Maximus IV RAM: Kingston 1600MHz 8GB & Corsair 1600MHz 16GB GPU: 780Ti Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SSD, Samsung 830 256GB SSD, Kingston 128GB SSD, WD Black 1TB,WD Green 1TB. PSU: Corsair AX850 Case: CM HAF X. Optical drive: LG Bluray burner  MacBook Pro, Hackintosh

I have enjoyed all the DLC's so I think it's a pretty good deal.

Are there still people playing the older DLC maps?

Some are good others are bad, hell one is just recycled maps of BF3...

Depends on how much you play and want it I guess!

it's been a lot cheaper then that if you want to wait for a real sale. If 35 is a good price to you then yes its worth it.

Are there still people playing the older DLC maps?

Definitely 

My PC CPU: 2600K@4.5GHz 1.3v Cooler: Noctua NH-U12P SE2 MB: ASUS Maximus IV RAM: Kingston 1600MHz 8GB & Corsair 1600MHz 16GB GPU: 780Ti Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SSD, Samsung 830 256GB SSD, Kingston 128GB SSD, WD Black 1TB,WD Green 1TB. PSU: Corsair AX850 Case: CM HAF X. Optical drive: LG Bluray burner  MacBook Pro, Hackintosh

Final Stand is pure trash though. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Hey,

Is BF4 premium still worth a buy? It's on sale now for like 35$. I'm level 40 and am interested in unlocking the desert eagle and other maps. Just seems pointless to buy one dlc how half the price when I can buy all. Basically what I'm asking is will I get my moneys worth with the new battlefield coming out early next year? Or should I just wait will then?

I will suggest you to wait as even i am waiting to get the premium because when i opened origin yesterday a message popped up that said amaizing discounts are comming next week..

At the end of the day, it comes down to the fact that if you enjoyed the base game, you'll enjoy the DLC.

It's more of the same, like always.

i would stick with battlefield4 vanilla and use those 35$ to just buy another game

I7 4770K - @4.5Ghz  |  Be quiet Dark Rock Pro 3  | Asus Maximus VII Ranger Z97  | Kingston Genesis 8GB | Be quiet Power Zone 750w   | Sapphire R9 Fury X |  Sandisk SSD 120Go + WD Green 1TB 7200 rpm | Nzxt Phantom 410

Its a good deal..I myself dont plan on buying Hardline and many I play with aren't either..So I think there is still some mileage in BF4 for now. 

BF:Hardline is not really new Battlefield. so in that sense its better to buy Premium for 4. Besides that, you won't get BF:H for $35... it will be closer to $60 and premium will be there also with another $50 tag.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

I have premium and it was good while I still played the game..I am or was level 68 or something and I just grew tired of the game...if you really want to get it go ahead, but now you can look at all the different maps in videos and maybe you just one DLC or two and that might be cheaper than getting all of them

BTW you can buy premium here too: http://www.cdkeys.com/pc/games/battlefield-4-premium-service-pc-cd-key-origin

Not a fan of the added maps at all. I'd be better off if I had only bought the second assault pack.

MSI X99S SLI PLUS  // Intel Core i7-5960X Processor (8 x 3.0 GHz) // Corsair Hydro Series H80i Cooling // 32 GB DDR4 High End Crucial 2133 MHz RAM

2 x 4096 MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 //2 x 500 GB SATA III Samsung 840 EVO SSD // 4000 GB SATA III, 7200upm // 1000 Watt Silverstone Strider SS //Creative Sound Blaster Z

Cooler Master Cosmos II Big Tower (ATX)

Get it on a big sale if you insist on buying it.

Game is still broken

Gametime (Free week for BF4) has brought a massive of flood hackers

And for some reason now both Vanilla and DLC servers are completely full of high pingers well into the 300+ range
they actually outnumber the people with sane pings,  Anyone under 100ms is a tiny minority now.

Server lag is at an all time high.

I'm actually contacting support and having it removed from my Origin account.

Game is a buggy mess and DICE are spending all their time on useless crap

all this easter egg shit is just to distract from their buggy piece of shit.