Nvidia Compares There Self to PS4 & Xbox One

uhMayzedHD

Not when it compares to Asus G20 and Alienware Steam machine 

So beautiful that G20

[spoiler=My PC]

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700K | COOLER: Corsair H105 | MOBO: ASUS Z170i Gaming Pro AC | RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 16GB 2400MHz | GPU: EVGA GTX 980 Classified | CASE: BitFenix Prodigy | SSD: Samsung 950 Pro 512GB | PSU: XFX XTR 650W [spoiler= Le Other Stuff] Monitor: BenQ XL2411Z | Keyboard: Ozone Strike Pro | Mouse: A4 Tech X7 F4 | MousePad: Ozone

Spoiler
Spoiler

PlayStation 2 | PSP 2000 | Game Boy Color | Nintendo DS Lite | Nintendo 3DS | Wii

Spoiler

Sony Xperia J (Why u so bad D:) | iPod 4th gen | iPhone 4 | Yarvik Xenta 13c (3muchchrome5her)

Spoiler
Spoiler

Pentium B980 | 500GB WD Blue | Intel HD Graphixxx | 4Gegabeytes of REHAM

Current OS: MSX 10.0 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)Ilikethelennyfaceyouknow( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Windows Password Reset Guide

Only the asus and alienware use power bricks.

Both the asus and alienware are smaller than consoles.

The two SFF PCs from cyberpower and digitalstorm are almost identical to the size of consoles. (XB1 & PS4)

But the alienware steam machine isn't the best. The ASUS steam machine on the other side is a monster (Talking about the G20)

[spoiler=My PC]

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700K | COOLER: Corsair H105 | MOBO: ASUS Z170i Gaming Pro AC | RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 16GB 2400MHz | GPU: EVGA GTX 980 Classified | CASE: BitFenix Prodigy | SSD: Samsung 950 Pro 512GB | PSU: XFX XTR 650W [spoiler= Le Other Stuff] Monitor: BenQ XL2411Z | Keyboard: Ozone Strike Pro | Mouse: A4 Tech X7 F4 | MousePad: Ozone

Spoiler
Spoiler

PlayStation 2 | PSP 2000 | Game Boy Color | Nintendo DS Lite | Nintendo 3DS | Wii

Spoiler

Sony Xperia J (Why u so bad D:) | iPod 4th gen | iPhone 4 | Yarvik Xenta 13c (3muchchrome5her)

Spoiler
Spoiler

Pentium B980 | 500GB WD Blue | Intel HD Graphixxx | 4Gegabeytes of REHAM

Current OS: MSX 10.0 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)Ilikethelennyfaceyouknow( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Windows Password Reset Guide

Is that a $400 PC or $4000?

That probably 500-400 price range 

If I would guess they probably use the 760 or 780 there the most popular GPU for benchmark when it comes to 1080p

Steam machines are pointless... Let console pesants be console peasants and let the master race be the master race... The average consumer will not care they will buy q ps4 or xbone to play with there fellow peasants. Just stop with the steam machines. The alienware one will cost like 1000$ and have an i3 and a gtx 750ti lol

hay why are gpu manufactures comparing themselves to consoles , instead NVIDIA should have designed a suitable & affordable gpu for them & it would have been 100 times better then the crap AMD came out with   

The power of the console hardware is the fault of Sony and Microsoft. AMD provided the product that were asked for, just as Nvidia would've had to do if they'd taken the same deal.

nvidia should just STFU ! they are just talking out of their ass again and being snobs as always.

But the alienware steam machine isn't the best. The ASUS steam machine on the other side is a monster (Talking about the G20)

They still make the "consoles are smaller!" argument false.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

nvidia should just STFU ! they are just talking out of their ass again and being snobs as always.

What?

Did you actually read what this is about ?

They are just comparing the new Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes PC version with the Ps4 version nothing more.

RTX2070OC 

What?

Did you actually read what this is about ?

They are just comparing the new Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes PC version with the Ps4 version nothing more.

They are trying to turn it into nvidia vs AMD ... nvidia trying to claim they are better than AMD and that;s why nvidia turned their nose to the air when asked to make hardware for the new consoles. Oh look is so much better graphics on a high end PC than on a console with low end mobile hardware ... no shit PC Master Race. 

They are trying to turn it into nvidia vs AMD ... nvidia trying to claim they are better than AMD and that;s why nvidia turned their nose to the air when asked to make hardware for the new consoles. Oh look is so much better graphics on a high end PC than on a console with low end mobile hardware ... no shit PC Master Race. 

Everyone knows Nvidia has the most powerful GPU out there right now! PC gamers got more standards Because Nvidia won this year there no argument PC gamers will buy the best GPU to get more FPS for better gaming experience. That plus IGN and Gamestop always do comparison. AMD is getting the same thing on that screen you saw you might get little extra FPS differents MIGHT if it a Nvidia card and plus it's business every company that try tell you there product is better than other competition.

So, why are people surprised?????

Edit: Also, either they spent a lot of time matching the exact character and camera locations, or the PS4 screenshot is just PC with low graphics settings.

@TehStranger? Maybe when you start the mission you are standing there right away? Or a cutscene. 

CPU: AMD FX 8350 | GPU: AMD R9 270 Windforce | MOBO: ASRock 990FX Extreme 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 8GB | Case: X Predator X1 |CPU COOLER: Hyper T4

NAZIS WILL RISE.

First one is very obvious (expected), but, other than the reflections, I can't actually tell much difference on the second shot. To be fair though, I moved from 720p to 1080p (not 3k+) about 5 months ago and I game on consoles when they're available to me (won't buy one).

Everyone knows Nvidia has the most powerful GPU out there right now! PC gamers got more standards Because Nvidia won this year there no argument PC gamers will buy the best GPU to get more FPS for better gaming experience.

Won what, exactly? AMD hasn't even released a product meant to compete with Maxwell yet. If you're referring to Kepler, AMD offers a more attractive product at every price segment right now until you get to the GTX 970. Even then, the R9 290 is as much as 40% cheaper and only 10% slower than the 970. Not what I'd call a clear win.

Also, when did we become sports fans cheering our favorite team? These are big, aggressive corporate entities, and cheering for your arbitrary favorite to "win" only hurts us all in the long run.

Won what, exactly? AMD hasn't even released a product meant to compete with Maxwell yet. If you're referring to Kepler, AMD offers a more attractive product at every price segment right now until you get to the GTX 970. Even then, the R9 290 is as much as 40% cheaper and only 10% slower than the 970. Not what I'd call a clear win.

Also, when did we become sports fans cheering our favorite team? These are big, aggressive corporate entities, and cheering for your arbitrary favorite to "win" only hurts us all in the long run.

There isn't going be no more new CPU or GPU coming out this year so intel won this year so did Nvidia maybe next year but not this year like I said there no argument 

For these comparisons to really show the difference between a PC and a console they should push to the limits of what a pc can do, and compare it to what the limits of the console can do. They should have the pc version running at a higher resolution than 1080 to really show the difference.

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

That is a good comparison. I know people that are on the console and there always like, why don't you get the new Xbox One/PS4.  I guess people don't want to spend the money for a PC that can run games full bore or there just so use to the console that they cant commit to trying PC gaming for a day, with all eye candy up @ 60+ FPS..... I can go on for a whole day on the matter but, why bother when console snobs will never learn. BTW, the only reason why I own a console and PC is because of some of the great console exclusive games.. It it was ant for games like Halo, Forza, and ect. I would never own a console....

THE PIT VIPER SPECS

4790k @ 4.7ghz  (EVGA CLC 360MM) | 32GB Patriot Viper Extreme @2133 mhz | Asus Z97-DELUXE Cooler Master H500M.| EVGA RTX 2080 Ti FTW3