Nvidia Compares There Self to PS4 & Xbox One

uhMayzedHD

Nvidia has compare there 1080P Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zero to the current Gen console show you how out-dated there hardware is and developers already saying they not going last 5Yrs and with this comparison you can see why. 

Drag Left and Right To See Comparison

Comparison 1: http://international.download.nvidia.com/geforce-com/international/comparisons/metal-gear-solid-v-ground-zeroes/metal-gear-solid-v-ground-zeroes-pc-vs-playstation-4-comparison-1.html

Comparison 2: http://international.download.nvidia.com/geforce-com/international/comparisons/metal-gear-solid-v-ground-zeroes/metal-gear-solid-v-ground-zeroes-pc-vs-playstation-4-comparison-2.html

Nvidia has compare there 1080P Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zero to the current Gen console show you how out-dated there hardware is and developers already saying they not going last 5Yrs and with this comparison you can see why. 

Drag Left and Right To See Comparison

Comparison 1: http://international.download.nvidia.com/geforce-com/international/comparisons/metal-gear-solid-v-ground-zeroes/metal-gear-solid-v-ground-zeroes-pc-vs-playstation-4-comparison-1.html

Comparison 2: http://international.download.nvidia.com/geforce-com/international/comparisons/metal-gear-solid-v-ground-zeroes/metal-gear-solid-v-ground-zeroes-pc-vs-playstation-4-comparison-2.html

fuck you consoles

Please follow your topics guys, it's very important! CoC F.A.Q  Please use the corresponding PC part picker link for your country USA, UK, Canada, AustraliaSpain, Italy, New Zealand and Germany

also if you find anyone with this handle in games its most likely me so say hi

yea this

Please follow your topics guys, it's very important! CoC F.A.Q  Please use the corresponding PC part picker link for your country USA, UK, Canada, AustraliaSpain, Italy, New Zealand and Germany

also if you find anyone with this handle in games its most likely me so say hi

Well the hardware on the current gen consoles were outdated before they were even released. So I don't find it too surprising.

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

Wow, so much more details on PC :o

wow, most comparsion pics its hard to see the difference because they are not identical. this layout is by far the best for any comparison of the same game, ever. love it.

oh and *hops on the pc master race bandwagon*

wonder if those screenshots where taken on a 500$ PC though. because thats like saying a chevy is faster then a ford focus, then using a camaro

Ew.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

hay why are gpu manufactures comparing themselves to consoles , instead NVIDIA should have designed a suitable & affordable gpu for them & it would have been 100 times better then the crap AMD came out with   

post-154698-0-53591400-1416694960.gif

I5 3570K@ 4.4 - GIGABYTE Z77- Kingston 8G 2400 RAM - MSI GTX980 - HAF-X - 27'' ROG SWIFT + 32'' LG IPS - OCZ 250G SSD + WD 4TB HDD - ASUS XONAR DX -Noctua NH-D14

Can't seem to find server but whatever. Also OP, 'themselves' would be more fitting than 'there self' by the way ;)

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

The console has a bit of a shiny tone to some things (which isn't too bad) but the PC I think kinda looks nicer to some regard, I personally like the offerings of both the PS4 and PC gaming options. 

Then again my future build is not intended to game. (Though it could and quite well.)

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

I wonder who wins... ;D

CPU: AMD FX6300 Motherboard: MSI 970A G43 RAM: 8GB Corsair Memory GPU: NVidia GTX 770 Case: Fractal Design Define R4 White w/ Window Storage: 180GB SSD + 2TB HDD PSU: Corsair RM850 Display: HP IPS 1200p Cooling: Fully Watercooled Keyboard: CM Storm TK White  Mouse: Razer Deathadder Sound: Temporary Speakers Operating System: Windows 8.1 Pro Phone: OnePlus One 64GB Sandstone

LOOKING TO UPGRADE TO DUAL 970's FOR DAT 4K!

So, consoles basically can't handle lighting effects of any sort? Or reflections? Not to mention the lower res textures and whatnot. I actually wouldn't even mind that, seriously, I don't expect miracles from a tiny 400$ box and it's still serviceable in terms of graphics, if it wasn't for the horrendous draw distance that the console version seems to have. Look at the first screenshot, look at the fence and all the freaking objects that are simply not rendered. Wow...... Does all of that stuff just pop in once you get closer to it? I mean, sure you can just take away foliage and stuff entirely to lessen the impact on performance, but you can't tell me that they've done away with a fence and boxes. That actually impacts gameplay, so it has to pop in at some point. I really wish developers (and Sony + Microsoft) would just focus on good draw distance (seriously, some of the pop in I've seen is worse than most Ps2 games) and achieving a higher framerate. That would actually do much more in terms of immersion and gameplay than trying to knock each other out with their inflated "GRAPHICS"-dicks that are still miniscule in comparison to any decent PC. The WiiU is doing it right, 60fps + a simpler art-style that still looks good >> "relaistic" and shitty graphics at 30 fps.

But, you can't beat how small they are! 

You can...

ASUS_ROG_GR8_Gaming_Console_PC.jpg

NrYYhWZ_wieB.878x0.Z-Z96KYq.jpg

354304-cyberpower-zeus-mini-chassis.jpg

mini_system-10769_small.jpg

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

You can...

I get your point, but the consoles are very tightly packed. 

And all but the Asus are still thicker. 

Which ones have built in PSUs?

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

What that got do with anything if it's a little bit bigger? PS3 and PS2 was bigger than that and I didn't see any Sony Fan complain! 

It more powerful and it small

But, you can't beat how small they are! 

That actually true but... PERFOMANCE ISN'T THE SAME!!! 

[spoiler=My PC]

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700K | COOLER: Corsair H105 | MOBO: ASUS Z170i Gaming Pro AC | RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 16GB 2400MHz | GPU: EVGA GTX 980 Classified | CASE: BitFenix Prodigy | SSD: Samsung 950 Pro 512GB | PSU: XFX XTR 650W [spoiler= Le Other Stuff] Monitor: BenQ XL2411Z | Keyboard: Ozone Strike Pro | Mouse: A4 Tech X7 F4 | MousePad: Ozone

Spoiler
Spoiler

PlayStation 2 | PSP 2000 | Game Boy Color | Nintendo DS Lite | Nintendo 3DS | Wii

Spoiler

Sony Xperia J (Why u so bad D:) | iPod 4th gen | iPhone 4 | Yarvik Xenta 13c (3muchchrome5her)

Spoiler
Spoiler

Pentium B980 | 500GB WD Blue | Intel HD Graphixxx | 4Gegabeytes of REHAM

Current OS: MSX 10.0 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)Ilikethelennyfaceyouknow( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Windows Password Reset Guide

That actually true but... PERFOMANCE ISN'T THE SAME!!! 

Not when it compares to Asus G20 and Alienware Steam machine 

Is that a $400 PC or $4000?

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

Only the asus and alienware use power bricks.

Both the asus and alienware are smaller than consoles.

The two SFF PCs from cyberpower and digitalstorm are almost identical to the size of consoles. (XB1 & PS4)

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

What that got do with anything if it's a little bit bigger? PS3 and PS2 was bigger than that and I didn't see any Sony Fan complain! 

It more powerful and it small

We were comparing the smallest PCs to the PS4. I love the size of the PS3, it should be big and expensive! 

Only the asus and alienware use power bricks.

Both the asus and alienware are smaller than consoles.

The two SFF PCs from cyberpower and digitalstorm are almost identical to the size of consoles. (XB1 & PS4)

I cannot find the dimensions on the digital storm one. 

The PS4 is slimmer than the CyberpowerPC. 

wow, most comparsion pics its hard to see the difference because they are not identical. this layout is by far the best for any comparison of the same game, ever. love it.

oh and *hops on the pc master race bandwagon*

wonder if those screenshots where taken on a 500$ PC though. because thats like saying a chevy is faster then a ford focus, then using a camaro

Of course they weren't. nvidia is still really upset that AMD got both the deals. 

This was on a quad Titan system with all the RAM and all the cores. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III