Windows Crash error:0xa0000001

DJHezel

My pc crashes without warning during heavy cpu workloads. Like when i am playing resource intensive games or when i am rendering Youtube video game play for my channel. The error code that shows up is 0xa0000001. My PC is the Austin Evans photon $500 Build. 

can you list your full computer specs?

From the sounds of things it could be a heat issue or a power issue.

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

set a higher voltage our clock the cpu a bit down

Your funny.

To the OP:

This is a BSOD. I would like to ask if there are any dump files you can see under the folder "%SystemRoot%\Minidump" in Windows explorer. If there are any recent ".dmp" files, please copy them to your desktop the zip them, and finally post on your favorite file sharing website, like Dropbox, Mega, or Google Drive, etc.

It can be something as simple as the CPU overheating, to something as complex as bad drivers, to malware, and even BIOS issues.

▶ Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. - Einstein◀

Please remember to mark a thread as solved if your issue has been fixed, it helps other who may stumble across the thread at a later point in time.

Your funny.

Why is he being funny?

The is a good chance his CPU is unstable which causes the crash at load.

Increasing voltage or downclocking is how you fix instability...

Did you not know that?

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Why is he being funny?

The is a good chance his CPU is unstable which causes the crash at load.

Increasing voltage or downclocking is how you fix instability...

Did you not know that?

He gave a blind suggestion without analysing any empirical data, such as possible dump files from a crash or BSOD. We also don't know what temps the OP's CPU is running at under load/stress tests, and if memory is a contribution factor (something a dump file will be able to point out).

You wouldn't shoot a gun blindfolded, and I would never suggest anything without looking at some data to help us better understand the issue.

▶ Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. - Einstein◀

Please remember to mark a thread as solved if your issue has been fixed, it helps other who may stumble across the thread at a later point in time.

can you list your full computer specs?

From the sounds of things it could be a heat issue or a power issue.

AMD Athlon 760K Richland 3.8GHz Socket FM2 100W

MSI A78M-E35 FM2+ / FM2 AMD A78

Sapphire Radeon R7 260X Crucial Ballistix Sport Very Low Profile 8GB Single DDR3-1600 1.35V 

Corsair Builder Series CX 430

and an old wd hard drive

AMD Athlon 760K Richland 3.8GHz Socket FM2 100W

MSI A78M-E35 FM2+ / FM2 AMD A78

Sapphire Radeon R7 260X Crucial Ballistix Sport Very Low Profile 8GB Single DDR3-1600 1.35V 

Corsair Builder Series CX 430

and an old wd hard drive

Have you checked for any dump files like asked earlier?

turn off flash hardware accleration

looks gpu related and thats where I would start 

Have you checked for any dump files like asked earlier?

Yes, There are

Yes, There are

Could you please copy those .dmp files to your desktop, zip them, and share using your favorite online file sharing site, like Mega, Google Drive, or Dropbox.

These dump files are essential to knowing why your computer is crashing.

Could you please copy those .dmp files to your desktop, zip them, and share using your favorite online file sharing site, like Mega, Google Drive, or Dropbox.

These dump files are essential to knowing why your computer is crashing.

"File not found or no read permission" when trying to zip the folder

"File not found or no read permission" when trying to zip the folder

You can't zip the dump files directly from the"%SystemRoot%\Minidump" folder. You have to copy the files from the Minidump folder to your desktop, and the zip them.

But thats what i did.

Are you logged in as an administrative account? Or just a regular user?

If you still can't get it to work, use the tool "DM Log Collector" found here: http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/96879-blue-screen-death-bsod-posting-instructions.html

Ok, i did the DM Log Collector. What next?

If you followed the instructions, it should have made a .zip on your desktop.

Share it using Google Drive, Dropbox, Mega, etc. Unfortunately, the forum no longer allows uploading of .zip files.

If you followed the instructions, it should have made a .zip on your desktop.

Share it using Google Drive, Dropbox, Mega, etc. Unfortunately, the forum no longer allows uploading of .zip files.

Ok, i uploaded it to google drive

Ok, i uploaded it to google drive

Well, um please post the link so I can access the dump files.

Unfortunately, none of the dump files were able to have been copied over. It is possible that the dump files may have been removed automatically by Windows.

Out of curiosity, have you ran any stress test before on your system? Do you know how to measure the CPU temperature?

Download and install HWmonitor: http://www.cpuid.com/softwares/hwmonitor.html

and then download and run Prime95: http://www.mersenne.org/download/

Prime95 has an built in stress test, run it, and observe the temperatures with HWmonitor. After about 15 minutes, what does your temps look like? At what temperature does your CPU reach?

The cpu gets to 223 degrees farenhight and all the other components get to over 100 degrees

The cpu gets to 223 degrees farenhight and all the other components get to over 100 degrees

Yikes! It sounds as if your CPU cooler was installed incorrectly!

I recommend picking up some thermal compound and re-installing the CPU cooler. If possible, I wouldn't be using the stock heatsink, something like a Hyper 212 is really the best bang for the buck in this case. Also, Use the pea method of installing thermal compound, which basically means apply a pea size in the middle of the CPU and then just mount the cooler. Don't spread or do anything weird with the compound.