what port do i use n my sound card for external speakers ?

joshuktech

so i have external speakers who doesn't ? but i have a problem which inst that bad but i would like to know what the hell each of the headphone like ports on my sound interface on my mother board (sorry i said card in the topic but it was easier) and my speakers at the moment are in the green port since the headphone jack is green sleeved but they cut out some times so can you help me by telling me which colour port should i use ? new-motherboard-accessory-6-sound-card-p

The main speaker or head phones do go in the green port so you are fine their. What type of setup do you have in terms of speakers. Like 2.0, 2.1, 5.1 or 7.1?

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

so i have external speakers who doesn't ?

I have no external speakers. No use for them.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

I have no external speakers. No use for them.

i do prefer to use some good cans when editing audio though you are right then my speakers are a pile of crap but i do like a good 2.1 set up at times. 

so i have external speakers who doesn't ? but i have a problem which inst that bad but i would like to know what the hell each of the headphone like ports on my sound interface on my mother board (sorry i said card in the topic but it was easier) and my speakers at the moment are in the green port since the headphone jack is green sleeved but they cut out some times so can you help me by telling me which colour port should i use ? 

2 speakers green more plug the color into the other color 

Please follow your topics guys, it's very important! CoC F.A.Q  Please use the corresponding PC part picker link for your country USA, UK, Canada, AustraliaSpain, Italy, New Zealand and Germany

also if you find anyone with this handle in games its most likely me so say hi

i do prefer to use some good cans when editing audio though you are right then my speakers are a pile of crap but i do like a good 2.1 set up at times. 

2.1 then use the green one

Please follow your topics guys, it's very important! CoC F.A.Q  Please use the corresponding PC part picker link for your country USA, UK, Canada, AustraliaSpain, Italy, New Zealand and Germany

also if you find anyone with this handle in games its most likely me so say hi