best water cooler (cpu) for the 450d case

H100i seems best, H105 doesn't fit, please help

Why water cooling? Does a good air cooler like the D15/DRP3/R1 not work?

"Rawr XD"

Do you have a budget?

I once had one of these, now I've got this.

Why water cooling? Does a good air cooler like the D15/DRP3/R1 not work?

this and h105 doesnt fit in front

Please follow your topics guys, it's very important! CoC F.A.Q  Please use the corresponding PC part picker link for your country USA, UK, Canada, AustraliaSpain, Italy, New Zealand and Germany

also if you find anyone with this handle in games its most likely me so say hi

the h100i is larger then the H105

other way around

Please follow your topics guys, it's very important! CoC F.A.Q  Please use the corresponding PC part picker link for your country USA, UK, Canada, AustraliaSpain, Italy, New Zealand and Germany

Are you located in the US?

H100i is not guaranteed to work out of the box without modification.  It also has a noisy pump and buggy Corsair Link software.  When it works, it works great, but there are way too many examples of people complaining about this AIO because of those issues I just listed.  I would avoid it if at all possible.

If you live in the U.S. check out the Cooler Master Seidon 240M.  Its the same stats as the H100i, but is less expensive, performs the same, no mounting problems, no buggy software, and the pump is very quiet.  It is only $70 after rebate, and even less if you can use a masterpass or visa checkout discount on Newegg.

If you have $100 to spend, definitely get the brand new Cooler Master Nepton 240M.  This this is amazing.  Its a 240mm AIO that performs within 1-2C of the 280mm AIOs, and is absolutely the most quiet AIO out there.  Check out all the reviews, they are glowing.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

• Radiator Dim.: 270mm x 120mm x 38mm H105 
  • Radiator Dim.: 120 x 275 x 27mm H100i

Water cooling is overpriced and overkill, you are definitely going to hit voltage limits before temp limits in an kind of high end AIO which makes them pointless to me. I would get anything higher than a D15. Hell my temps are great on an evo 212 with a 4790k.

Ryzen 3700x -Evga RTX 2080 Super- Msi x570 Gaming Edge - G.Skill Ripjaws 3600Mhz RAM - EVGA SuperNova G3 750W -500gb 970 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 850 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 840 Evo  - 4Tb WD Blue- NZXT h500 - ROG Swift PG348Q

No its not.

H100i is 27mm and H105 is 38mm.  They are both 240mm.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

No, the 105 is bigger, they are bot 240mm rads but the 105 is much thicker. I believe you are think of the h110

Ryzen 3700x -Evga RTX 2080 Super- Msi x570 Gaming Edge - G.Skill Ripjaws 3600Mhz RAM - EVGA SuperNova G3 750W -500gb 970 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 850 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 840 Evo  - 4Tb WD Blue- NZXT h500 - ROG Swift PG348Q

Water cooling is overpriced and overkill, you are definitely going to hit voltage limits before temp limits in an kind of high end AIO which makes them pointless to me. I would get anything higher than a D15. Hell my temps are great on an evo 212 with a 4790k.

Just because you had a bad experience with an AIO doesn't mean you have to dissuade others.

Yes, you can hit any overclock on a Hyper 212 EVO, but some people prefer to have their temperatures in the 40s compared to the 70s when gaming.

No its not.

H100i is 27mm and H105 is 38mm.  They are both 240mm.

They are 240 MM cooler  but there size is not 240mm the H100 is 275 and the H105 is 270mm

No, the 105 is bigger, they are bot 240mm rads but the 105 is much thicker. I believe you are think of the h110

the H105 is thicker not larger

100i is same size as h105 but the h105 is thicker causeing clearance issues

Just because you had a bad experience with an AIO doesn't mean you have to dissuade others.

Yes, you can hit any overclock on a Hyper 212 EVO, but some people prefer to have their temperatures in the 40s compared to the 70s when gaming.

this so much this

Doesn't the Kraken x61 fit in the top?

PEWDIEPIE DONT CROSS THAT BRIDGE

look for your self

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835181032&cm_re=h100i-_-35-181-032-_-Product             h100

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835181060&cm_re=h105i-_-35-181-060-_-Product             h105

They are 240 MM cooler  but there size is not 240mm the H100 is 275 and the H105 is 270mm

You need to go look at the product specifications my man.

They are the same dimensions except the H105 is much thicker. 38mm compared to 27mm, that is the only difference.

5mm length is not a problem if you do it that way it is longer not bigger from your previous argument the h105 is 38mm thick and h100i 27mm see the issue

Newegg has it listed wrong.  They are both the exact same dimensions except thickness.  The H105 is thicker by a considerable amount.

http://www.corsair.com/en-us/hydro-series-h105-240mm-extreme-performance-liquid-cpu-cooler

http://www.corsair.com/en-us/hydro-series-h100i-extreme-performance-liquid-cpu-cooler

Technical specifications

• Radiator dimensions: 120mm x 275mm x 27mm
  • Fan dimensions: 120mm x 120mm x 25mm
  • Fan speed: 2700 RPM
  • Fan airflow: 77 CFM
  • Fan dBA: 37.68 dBA
  • Fan static pressure: 4mm/H20

• Radiator dimensions: 272.5mm x 120mm x 38mm
  • Fan dimensions: 120mm x 120mm x 25mm
  • Fan speed: 800 RPM - 2700 RPM (+/- 10%)
  • Airflow: 73 CFM