What ultrabook to get?

Tola

So i'm looking for an ultrabook in the 13-15 inch area. I have a budget of $1100, what should I get? 

dell xps 12.5 or lenovo yoga pro 3

Please follow your topics guys, it's very important! CoC F.A.Q  Please use the corresponding PC part picker link for your country USA, UK, Canada, AustraliaSpain, Italy, New Zealand and Germany

also if you find anyone with this handle in games its most likely me so say hi

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

So i'm looking for an ultrabook in the 13-15 inch area. I have a budget of $1100, what should I get? 

inb4 Apple hate:

MacBook Air.

Owner of a top of the line 13" MacBook Pro with Retina Display (Dual Boot OS X El Capitan & Win 10):
Core i7-4558U @ 3.2GHz II Intel Iris @ 1200MHz II 1TB Apple/Samsung SSD II 16 GB RAM @ 1600MHz

X1 Carbon, MBA, Asus Zenbook, Yoga Series...

PLEASE QUOTE ME WHEN YOU REPLY TO MY POSTS, thank you.

MBA was already ruled out

Yeah, sorry, I was just saying what came to mind under those criteria. (I read the other post afterwards)

PLEASE QUOTE ME WHEN YOU REPLY TO MY POSTS, thank you.

Well, I have the same issue looking one for myself. First I thought I'd get the old Asus Zenbook UX32a which had real good reviews and you can find it for $550 on eBay refurbished, however, like other Zenbooks, they all have soldered RAM, including the Samsung ATIV 9, unfortunately. It leaves you much with The T440s and some HPs