What is my gpu?

NicekillBG
Go to solution Solved by Fate,

Lol i had to open the pc and with little letters its says 270x, its a 3way coller(3fans) and it glows yelloworangy

Eddit: it says on the card sapphire

It's a Sapphire R9 270x TOXIC

So i cannot find what is my(friend's) gpu . So it says 200 series not like 280 or 290 it has 2gb 1500mhz and 1150 and its 192 byte its amd frop sapphire

I didn't know what to put here...

270x

RIP in pepperonis m8s

So i cannot find what is my(friend's) gpu . So it says 200 series not like 280 or 290 it has 2gb 1500mhz and 1150 and its 192 byte its amd frop sapphire

neither it sounds like a 270

Please follow your topics guys, it's very important! CoC F.A.Q  Please use the corresponding PC part picker link for your country USA, UK, Canada, AustraliaSpain, Italy, New Zealand and Germany

also if you find anyone with this handle in games its most likely me so say hi

There is no R9 card with a 192-bit memory bus

RIG: I7-4790k @ 4.5GHz | MSI Z97S SLI Plus | 12GB Geil Dragon RAM 1333MHz | Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 (1550MHz core/7800MHz memory) @ +18mV(Maxed out at 1650/7800 so far) | Corsair RM750 | Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 (Closed) | Sound Blaster Z                                                                                                                        Getting: Noctua NH-D15 | Possible 250GB Samsung 850 Evo                                                                                        Need a console killer that actually shits on every console? Here you go (No MIR/Promo)

This is why you should not get an FX CPU for ANY scenario other than rendering on a budget http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/286142-fx-8350-r9-290-psu-requirements/?p=3892901 http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/266481-an-issue-with-people-bashing-the-fx-cpus/?p=3620861

There is no R9 card with a 192-bit memory bus

He never said R9. He said 200 series.

"Rawr XD"

its r9 im just really tired to spell  sorry

Use GPU-z and check.

My Gaming PC

|| CPU: Intel i5 4690@4.3Ghz || GPU: Dual ASUS gtx 1080 Strix. || RAM: 16gb (4x4gb) Kingston HyperX Genesis 1600Mhz. || Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait edition. || OS: Win10 Pro

Trust me, Im an Engineer

Can't you just open his case and check it O.o

If its in an OEM prebuilt, you could google the part number on the back of the PCB on one of the stickers.

He says it's from Sapphire.

"Rawr XD"

Need more info...

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

My bad.

Anyway going from R7 250 to R9 270 none of them have a 192. It's either 128 or 256

RIG: I7-4790k @ 4.5GHz | MSI Z97S SLI Plus | 12GB Geil Dragon RAM 1333MHz | Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 (1550MHz core/7800MHz memory) @ +18mV(Maxed out at 1650/7800 so far) | Corsair RM750 | Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 (Closed) | Sound Blaster Z                                                                                                                        Getting: Noctua NH-D15 | Possible 250GB Samsung 850 Evo                                                                                        Need a console killer that actually shits on every console? Here you go (No MIR/Promo)

This is why you should not get an FX CPU for ANY scenario other than rendering on a budget http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/286142-fx-8350-r9-290-psu-requirements/?p=3892901 http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/266481-an-issue-with-people-bashing-the-fx-cpus/?p=3620861

My bad.

Anyway going from R7 250 to R9 270 none of them have a 192. It's either 128 or 256

i trusted windows.....

Use GPU-z and check.

this

Please follow your topics guys, it's very important! CoC F.A.Q  Please use the corresponding PC part picker link for your country USA, UK, Canada, AustraliaSpain, Italy, New Zealand and Germany

still the same

thats a r9 270 or 270x

still the same

Overclocked 270x?

RIP in pepperonis m8s

I've serviced Dell Dimension/XPS systems that had Sapphire cards instead of OEM cards, don't know if they were original or not. Even so there should be a sticker on the back. I don't know if the new cards do or not.

the amount of shaders and architecture allign with the 270

Use piriform speccy

I3-4150 | Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | 8GB KINGSTON FURY RAM | MSI Z97-G43 | HYPERX FURY 120GB SSD SAPPHIRE HD7950 VAPOR-X | Phanteks Enthoo Pro M | EVGA 500W | Corsair SP120's w/ NZXT Fan Hub

Plans: I5-4690K || EVGA GS 650W | KINGSTON FURY 8GB RAM  PCPARTPICKER: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/

Overclocked 270x?

could be 

Use piriform speccy

?????

AYFKM -.-? Those "192" are 192 GB/s of memory bandwidth

Then it's a R9 270(X)

yes this 

I've serviced Dell Dimension/XPS systems that had Sapphire cards instead of OEM cards, don't know if they were original or not. Even so there should be a sticker on the back. I don't know if the new cards do or not.

the only words on the card are made in china