Audio cutting out on Monitor Speakers

AmateurPCGuy

Since my Creative 5.1 speakers because of a faulty audio in jack, I decided to use the built-in speakers on my Fujitsu Siemens H19-1W monitor. The speakers on that thing might be crappy, but it gets the job done. I was using an old 3.5" to 3.5" audio cable for that, and I hear static feedback from that old cable from time to time (proof that the cable is at fault is because I use the 3.5" to 3.5" as an AUX cable on the family car and I still hear static).

So today, I bought a new 3.5" to 3.5" cable in hopes to remove the static feedback. However, it became worse. The static feedback was gone (except when I plug in a headphone on the monitor's audio pass-through) but from time to time, the sound just randomly cuts out and comes back up by either playing a playing a clip with high volume, or just random massaging on the monitor (pressing firmly on the monitor's random spots) but it just gets cut out after some time. Again, proof that the cable is NOT at fault is I tested it on the family car before I moved it on my PC and it doesn't cut out. The cutting out of audio does not happen on my old 3.5" to 3.5" cable)

So my question is: what can I do to remove the cutting out of sound in my monitor?

PS: I updated my audio driver, same results.