Phanteks Enthoo Luxe (which res/pump?)

Spev

Just ordered this case for next week. I was wondering if any of you have it, and if you water cool? What kind of res/pumps did you use? I'm currently going to use one that sits in my harddrive cages, but in the future I wanted to mount one (maybe one of the taller circular pump/res combos) to the inside of the case via brackets included.

I was wondering if any of you have recommendations from your experience, and it you do make sure to include a snap shot (:

Current PC build: [CPU: Intel i7 8700k] [GPU: GTX 1070 Asus ROG Strix] [Ram: Corsair LPX 32GB 3000MHz] [Mobo: Asus Prime Z370-A] [SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 500GB primary + Samsung 860 Evo 1TB secondary] [PSU: EVGA SuperNova G2 750w 80plus] [Monitors: Dual Dell Ultrasharp U2718Qs, 4k IPS] [Case: Fractal Design R5]

Just ordered this case for next week. I was wondering if any of you have it, and if you water cool? What kind of res/pumps did you use? I'm currently going to use one that sits in my harddrive cages, but in the future I wanted to mount one (maybe one of the taller circular pump/res combos) to the inside of the case via brackets included.

I was wondering if any of you have recommendations from your experience, and it you do make sure to include a snap shot (:

Great choice! I have one myself and it's an awesome case. Mounting the pump/res combo with the bracket is going to limit your GPU clearance most of the time so keep that in mind. Other than that you're all good to go! You can fit everything in that case. :D I'd mount the res next to the I/O shield. You would be able to fit longer graphics cards that way.

SimRacer - Casual FSX Pilot!

Spoiler

Mobo: MSI B550 Tomahawk | CPU: Ryzen R5 3600 | GPU: Vega 64 Sapphire Nitro | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4 3200Mhz | PSU: EVGA P2 1000W 80Plus Platinum | Storage: 256GB Samsung 840 Pro SSD - 1TB WD Black - 2TB Seagate HDD | Cooling: Dark Rock Pro 3, Noiseblocker eLoop Fans | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | Audio: Sennheiser HD598 - JBL LSR305s | Display: BenQ EX3501R, Asus VG278H

Spoiler

Great choice! I have one myself and it's an awesome case. Mounting the pump/res combo with the bracket is going to limit your GPU clearance most of the time so keep that in mind. Other than that you're all good to go! You can fit everything in that case. :D I'd mount the res next to the I/O shield. You would be able to fit longer graphics cards that way.

Yes I'm excited! I heard some reports of the case windows getting scratched in shipping, so I hope that doesn't happen to me. I am aware of the GPU clearance although I haven't planned anything yet as I'm currently using one in the drive bays.I have a pretty standard size GPU, the EVGA GTX 970 FTW. We'll see if it fits, I think you can mount it toward the window side of the case right? Maybe more clearance? We'll see. Anyways if your rig is fancy or anything, post a pic and I'll check it out :)

Current PC build: [CPU: Intel i7 8700k] [GPU: GTX 1070 Asus ROG Strix] [Ram: Corsair LPX 32GB 3000MHz] [Mobo: Asus Prime Z370-A] [SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 500GB primary + Samsung 860 Evo 1TB secondary] [PSU: EVGA SuperNova G2 750w 80plus] [Monitors: Dual Dell Ultrasharp U2718Qs, 4k IPS] [Case: Fractal Design R5]

Yes I'm excited! I heard some reports of the case windows getting scratched in shipping, so I hope that doesn't happen to me. I am aware of the GPU clearance although I haven't planned anything yet as I'm currently using one in the drive bays.I have a pretty standard size GPU, the EVGA GTX 970 FTW. We'll see if it fits, I think you can mount it toward the window side of the case right? Maybe more clearance? We'll see. Anyways if your rig is fancy or anything, post a pic and I'll check it out :)

I'm not water-cooling my GPUs but you shouldn't have a problem with the 970. You can always mount the res between the side panel and I/O shield area. You can fit any GPU in your case this way. My window arrived scratched but Phanteks was kind enough to send me a replacement. :) They really are an amazing company.

Spoiler

Mobo: MSI B550 Tomahawk | CPU: Ryzen R5 3600 | GPU: Vega 64 Sapphire Nitro | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4 3200Mhz | PSU: EVGA P2 1000W 80Plus Platinum | Storage: 256GB Samsung 840 Pro SSD - 1TB WD Black - 2TB Seagate HDD | Cooling: Dark Rock Pro 3, Noiseblocker eLoop Fans | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | Audio: Sennheiser HD598 - JBL LSR305s | Display: BenQ EX3501R, Asus VG278H

Spoiler

I'm not water-cooling my GPUs but you shouldn't have a problem with the 970. You can always mount the res between the side panel and I/O shield area. You can fit any GPU in your case this way. My window arrived scratched but Phanteks was kind enough to send me a replacement. :) They really are an amazing company.

LOL. Wow, yep this is the 3rd case I have heard of this personally, but in all the cases Phanteks has shipped a replacement free of charge. So I'm not really worried, but why don't they work on packaging? (Or whatever is causing this)

LOL. Wow, yep this is the 3rd case I have heard of this personally, but in all the cases Phanteks has shipped a replacement free of charge. So I'm not really worried, but why don't they work on packaging? (Or whatever is causing this)

I thought they fixed the scratching issue caused by the accessory box being loose and hitting the window but apparently they haven't. But I'm sure they'll take care of it soon. :)

Spoiler

Spoiler