Disable ethernet internet for a while? like an on/ switch?

ForeseenVisionz
Go to solution Solved by Hoppa,

Device manager -> Network adapters  -> right click -> disable

so i just want to turn off my internet for a while through the pc without unplugging it coz i use an ethernet over power adapter and im afraid if i dissconnect it sometimes its a pain to get back up and running 

so im wondering is there a way to just like dissconnect for a while like u can with wifi but with wired connection? 

cheers

In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only a GTX 1080, just a single 1080, where my glorious PC once stood....

For that is all I need, For the Emperor of Man, Jen-Hsun Huang, protects. We march for Nvidia, and we shall know no fear!

Your profile picture is interesting. I believe there is a way with windows 8.1 where you can create your own network that doesn't actually work.

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

unplug it on the PC side

Are you new to the forums???? read the Code of Conduct HERE WANT SOME AWESOME LTT THEMED WALLPAPERS??? check out XTanksSlayerX's wallpaper thread HERE 

"May our framerates be high, and our temperatures low" - PC MasterRace

CPU: 3930k  @ stock                                  RAM: 32GB RipjawsZ @ 2133Mhz       Cooling: Custom Loop
MOBO: AsRock x79 Extreme9                      SSD: 240GB Vertex 3 (OS)                     Case: HAF XB                     LG 34um95 + Ergotron MX Arm Mount - Dual Review
  GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 670 SLI                     HDD: 1TB WD Black                                PSU: Corsair AX 860                               Beyerdynamic - Custom One Pro Review

i love you 5 eva  :wub:

In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only a GTX 1080, just a single 1080, where my glorious PC once stood....

For that is all I need, For the Emperor of Man, Jen-Hsun Huang, protects. We march for Nvidia, and we shall know no fear!

unplug it on the PC side

wouldnt work coz then that adaptewr turns off and its a hassel to turn on

Your profile picture is interesting. I believe there is a way with windows 8.1 where you can create your own network that doesn't actually work.

yea i love this gif hahah also im on win 7 so wouldnt work but good to kno. cheers