HyperX Cloud vs Steelseries Siberia Elite Prism

Sintaen

First of all, I do realize that I'm comparing two headsets one which is twice the price of the other, however I would like to know how they compare in sound quality and comfortability mainly.

Aside from budget how do they compare? Honestly, I was opting more for Steelseries since my current headsets are steelseries V2 and they were really really comfortable and durable which is why I loved the brand steelseries. However, I do want to know how they compare. Comfortability is a huge thing for me since I use headsets for long periods of time a day.

Any opinion is welcome!

Thank you!

snip

I actually had the opportunity to try the regular Siberia Elite's, and they are very disappointing. Comfort is meh, and the sound is muddy, bassy and boring. I liked the Siberia v2, but Steelseries fucked up with the Elite and the newer v3 and prism and all that shit.

The HyperX Cloud is a very very good headset, I found it to be more comfortable and sounded better than the Siberia v2.

Reviews: JBL J33i   M50s   SRH440   Soundmagic PL50           

@Lauren

I have a question though, did you try out the Elite 7.1 or the Elite Prisms? I've heard realllyyy bad things about the 7.1 but good things about the prism strangely.

Any steelseries siberia elite prism users out there that could give me some insight on this? :(

@Lauren

I have a question though, did you try out the Elite 7.1 or the Elite Prisms? I've heard realllyyy bad things about the 7.1 but good things about the prism strangely.

I tried to reply yesterday, but forum was bugged for me. I tried the regular Elite's, as I said.

I don't think anyone in here buys Steelseries headsets, everyone are all hyped up on everything else.

I tried to reply yesterday, but forum was bugged for me. I tried the regular Elite's, as I said.

I don't think anyone in here buys Steelseries headsets, everyone are all hyped up on everything else.

Oh I see, thanks for the reply though.

Dam :( I'd really like to get some insight from a siberia elite prism user.

However, I can see that people are hyped up about the HyperX Cloud too. Do you have any headsets which you would personally recommend from the price range of HyperX - Siberia? 

Oh I see, thanks for the reply though.

Dam :( I'd really like to get some insight from a siberia elite prism user.

However, I can see that people are hyped up about the HyperX Cloud too. Do you have any headsets which you would personally recommend from the price range of HyperX - Siberia? 

Only headsets that actually are sort of decent are as follows: Steelseries Siberia v2, HyperX Cloud, QPAD QH85 and 90, Sennheiser PC350, 350SE, 360, 363D, G4ME ZERO and G4ME ONE, then Audio-Technica AG1 and ADG1, that's pretty much it. Beyerdynamic MMX300 is also a possibility but they are too expensive imo. also the Sennheiser (hd518, pxc450), Audio-Technica (ad700x and a700x), HyperX + QPAD (Takstar 2050 and Pro 80) and Beyerdynamic (DT770) ones are based on existing headphones (no mic) so sometimes it can be cheaper to get the headphones + a mic of some sort.

Only headsets that actually are sort of decent are as follows: Steelseries Siberia v2, HyperX Cloud, QPAD QH85 and 90, Sennheiser PC350, 350SE, 360, 363D, G4ME ZERO and G4ME ONE, then Audio-Technica AG1 and ADG1, that's pretty much it. Beyerdynamic MMX300 is also a possibility but they are too expensive imo. also the Sennheiser (hd518, pxc450), Audio-Technica (ad700x and a700x), HyperX + QPAD (Takstar 2050 and Pro 80) and Beyerdynamic (DT770) ones are based on existing headphones (no mic) so sometimes it can be cheaper to get the headphones + a mic of some sort.

Thank you~ I guess I'll check them out but I guess I'm now ;leaning more towards HyperX Cloud since they're so much more cheaper than the elite prism and they seem to be getting a lot of good review from a lot of people.

Thank you~ I guess I'll check them out but I guess I'm now ;leaning more towards HyperX Cloud since they're so much more cheaper than the elite prism and they seem to be getting a lot of good review from a lot of people.

Yeah they sound pretty good for the money!