GTAIII

I/O

Playing GTAIII again love the game. Still have not beat it after all these years LOL. Such a classic but it still has slow downs here and there on my aging rig. Can;t wait to go Intel i3 this month so I can actually game without stutters LOL.

I loved Vice City. I have the III on the PS2 but just haven't played it.

My Computer

Beef Cake

Intel i5 4690k @ 3.5GHz - EVGA 970 FTW - ASRock Z97 Extreme3 - Kingston HyperX Fury 8Gb 1866MHz - 120GB Samsung Evo - 1TB Toshiba Drive - 320GB Samsung Barracuda - Corsair 500M

I loved Vice City. I have the III on the PS2 but just haven't played it.

IMHO GTA III is the best then San Andreas then IV the Vice City.

Playing GTAIII again love the game. Still have not beat it after all these years LOL. Such a classic but it still has slow downs here and there on my aging rig. Can;t wait to go Intel i3 this month so I can actually game without stutters LOL.

I never finished it either, but when it came out for Android I finished it on there

"Rawr XD"

I never finished it either, but when it came out for Android I finished it on there

It plays pretty decent on MotoG but I rather pump up the AA and use ENB Series on the PC @ 60fps. Can't wait for GTAV

IMHO GTA III is the best then San Andreas then IV the Vice City.

I've never played San Andreas that much but from what I've head, it's the best damn video game ever lol

It plays pretty decent on MotoG but I rather pump up the AA and use ENB Series on the PC @ 60fps. Can't wait for GTAV

What is ENB series?

My Computer

Beef Cake

Intel i5 4690k @ 3.5GHz - EVGA 970 FTW - ASRock Z97 Extreme3 - Kingston HyperX Fury 8Gb 1866MHz - 120GB Samsung Evo - 1TB Toshiba Drive - 320GB Samsung Barracuda - Corsair 500M

I've never played San Andreas that much but from what I've head, it's the best damn video game ever lol

San Andreas could be said to be easy the best entry into the GTA franchise ever. Perhaps GTA V is better but i have not played it so I cannot comment.

What is ENB series?

Graphical enhancement for various games GTA being one of them.

San Andreas could be said to be easy the best entry into the GTA franchise ever. Perhaps GTA V is better but i have not played it so I cannot comment.

Graphical enhancement for various games GTA being one of them.

Okay, thanks. I was definitely thiknkg about getting GTA 5. When does it come out?

My Computer

Beef Cake

Okay, thanks. I was definitely thiknkg about getting GTA 5. When does it come out?

Don't need to think much about getting GTA V for PC just do it LOL it's going to be amazing. Comes out in January on PC, PS4, and XboxOne from what people are saying.

Don't need to think much about getting GTA V for PC just do it LOL it's going to be amazing. Comes out in January on PC, PS4, and XboxOne from what people are saying.

Is there going to be mod support?

My Computer

Beef Cake

Is there going to be mod support?

OF course it's going to be off the shillzel. Plus Mantle optimizations, New weather effects, Increased traffic, More draw distance, Higher Resolution everything, enhanced wildlife, New missions and more.  

OF course it's going to be off the shillzel. Plus Mantle optimizations, New weather effects, Increased traffic, More draw distance, Higher Resolution everything, enhanced wildlife, New missions and more.

I'm on that #nvidiamasterace so I obviously don't have mantle.

My Computer

Beef Cake

I'm on that #nvidiamasterace so I obviously don't have mantle.

With an FX 4300 and GTX 660 you wont be playing it with any graphical fidelity, resolution and performance anyway. I suggest picking it up on the PS4 or XBoxOne then.

With an FX 4300 and GTX 660 you wont be playing it with any graphical fidelity, resolution and performance anyway. I suggest picking it up on the PS4 or XBoxOne then.

I'm also proud to be part of the #pcmasterace too soooooo lol:)

My Computer

Beef Cake

I'm also proud to be part of the #pcmasterace too soooooo lol:)

I have to upgrade CPU and GPU so I can witness GTA V the way AMD and Rockstar intended it to be played LOL. PC Master Race is god dam right !

I must say though I was thinking about an r9 290 for my next gpu.

My Computer

Beef Cake

I must say though I was thinking about an r9 290 for my next gpu.

Are rigs are very similar speced. We got's ta upgrade our shitty CPUs though before realizing great performance on today;s games.

Are rigs are very similar speced. We got's ta upgrade our shitty CPUs though before realizing great performance on today;s games.

True that. I want to go intel next to try it out.

My Computer

Beef Cake

True that. I want to go intel next to try it out.

I am highly considering a Core i3 and cheap 1150 mobo just for the time being. You can get both for $170 all in plus S/H and Taxes.