Upgrade or Wait?

My gaming rig is a little bit slow and it has a gtx 750 ti, 4gb ram, i think a 3.2ghz dual core and i want to upgrade but i want new rig should i upgrade?

Add in a SSD if you haven't already.

A great SSD for it's price is a Crucial MX100.

My gaming rig is a little bit slow and it has a gtx 750 ti, 4gb ram, i think a 3.2ghz dual core and i want to upgrade but i want new rig should i upgrade?

i want to upgrade but i want new cool products to come out

You'll never upgrade if you will always wait for new products, because they won't stop going out, lol, if you want you can wait for the r9 300 amd series, but i don't think anything else worth waiting is cominng out.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

i want to upgrade but i want new cool products to come out

New products release every year, but the improvement isn't really signification, just improved iGPU, and better power efficiency. If you upgrade to a i5, or i7 it'll last you for years. 

Remember a wise man once said, "You'll most likely hear/see more bad reviews from products than good, because if they get a good product, they won't bother to write a review, and if they got a bad product, they'll complain about the product" ~ SoftenButterCream

For gaming you must upgrade your platform before anything else if you want to see better performance in game. I suspect you are running an outdated Intel CPU ?

Budget? The 750ti should be great for 1080p gaming, so you might want to get an i5, then SSD, then more ram.

The Grey Squirrel

CPU: i7-6700k @ 4.8GHz - CPU Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock 3 - Motherboard: ASUS Z170-E - GPU:  ASUS GTX 1060 DUAL

Case: Inwin 303 - RAM: 4x8GB Corsair LPX Storage: 2x Samsung 850 EVO 500GB - PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G2 550W

Mouse: Logitech G502 Wired / Bungee Keyboard: Corsair Strafe Cherry MX Red Headphone: Sony MDR- 1R

Microphone:  Blue Yeti - Webcam: Logitech C920 - Monitors: 3x Dell S2415H