AHHH! NZXT H440 vs. Corsair 450D

Gofspar

Im not sure what case to get, My friend has a H440 and is basically eye sex, but my Reference 760 might benefit from a 450D, decide for me m8's.

PEWDIEPIE DONT CROSS THAT BRIDGE

I DONT FUCKING KNOW, THEY ARE BOTH SEXY, AHHH!

I DUNNO EITHER! WHAT COUNTRY DO YOU LIVE IN? DO YOU WANT AIRFLOW OR SILENCE MORE? WHICH DO YOU LIKE THE LOOK OF MORE? I SAY 450D BUT THAT'S MY OPINION.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

h440 any day of the week. PSU shrouds turn me on.

Ryzen 3700x -Evga RTX 2080 Super- Msi x570 Gaming Edge - G.Skill Ripjaws 3600Mhz RAM - EVGA SuperNova G3 750W -500gb 970 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 850 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 840 Evo  - 4Tb WD Blue- NZXT h500 - ROG Swift PG348Q

A vote for the H440 here. H440 FTW! b)

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

I DUNNO EITHER! WHAT COUNTRY DO YOU LIVE IN? DO YOU WANT AIRFLOW OR SILENCE MORE? WHICH DO YOU LIKE THE LOOK OF MORE? I SAY 450D BUT THAT'S MY OPINION.

AHHH IDK DUDE MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN, OMGBBQ. No but seriously, im conflicted, they both look sexually pleasing.

Maybe one could add a poll to get a whole forum opinion. ;)

@Gofspar

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

Maybe one could add a poll to get a whole forum opinion. ;)

@Gofspar

will do.

H440 because it is a glorious chassis and the corsair is not of the best make (in my experience)

"This is a bad idea"

vote minions.

H440 is a "flagship" case with quality built in, so to speak 

If you could call a case flagship

450d is a budget case, and is made with pretty cheap construction.

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

Well, let's put it this way....the h440 is the only case that has its own dedicated thread on the forums....so

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

Im not sure what case to get, My friend has a H440 and is basically eye sex, but my Reference 760 might benefit from a 450D, decide for me m8's.

I bought the H440 and it's great.

The feet are tall. The hard drive trays are spaced out. Slick intake and exhaust ports. LED light on the back. Thumb screws have retainers. It's very quiet (even with 9 total fans inside). No optical bay to screw up the looks. The power button gives good feedback when pressed. Power supply shroud that hides all your ugly cables. East to access and clean intake fans. Trays for two 2.5" drives on the shroud.

I bought the H440 and it's great.

The feet are tall. The hard drive trays are spaced out. Slick intake and exhaust ports. LED light on the back. Thumb screws have retainers. It's very quiet (even with 9 total fans inside). No optical bay to screw up the looks. The power button gives good feedback when pressed. Power supply shroud that hides all your ugly cables. East to access and clean intake fans. Trays for two 2.5" drives on the shroud.

No optical drives though. :C

No optical drives though. :C

Aw c'mon, you know you don't need an optical drive. Not even to install Windows. Or if you insist, get a slim USB drive. At least that way you can put it away when you're not using it.

Aw c'mon, you know you don't need an optical drive. Not even to install Windows. Or if you insist, get a slim USB drive. At least that way you can put it away when you're not using it.

Admit it, some of us will want to find out what's on an old CD you found in your basement.

On topic: I would definitely go with the 450D. I think it's sexy and more quality, and it doesn't have a front little cover that swings and would potentially break, like the H440.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

AHHHHH MY FUCKING BRAIN!

On topic: I would definitely go with the 450D. I think it's sexy and more quality, and it doesn't have a front little cover that swings and would potentially break, like the H440.

Huh?  There isn't a swinging door on the front of the H440.  It's solid.  The only moving parts are the fans, screws, and panels. 

Huh?  There isn't a swinging door on the front of the H440.  It's solid.  The only moving parts are the fans, screws, and panels. 

Really? Oh shit, brain fart. In that case, I still vote for 450D.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

I do like a clean black case though, blue and black are amazing colors.

Really? Oh shit, brain fart. In that case, I still vote for 450D.

I just watched an overview of it.  Hardware Canucks.  

It looks good.  

Some things I noted:

-The PSU filter is magnetic and looks like the case might need to be tipped to remove it.  The H440's filter slides out/in. 

-120mm rear exhaust fan.  H440 has a 140. 

-I like having 4 upward-facing USB ports versus the 450D's 2 forward-facing. 

I just watched an overview of it.  Hardware Canucks.  

It looks good.  

Some things I noted:

-The PSU filter is magnetic and looks like the case might need to be tipped to remove it.  The H440's filter slides out/in. 

-120mm rear exhaust fan.  H440 has a 140. 

-I like having 4 upward-facing USB ports versus the 450D's 2 forward-facing. 

intake fans.