Need help finding comfortable on-the-go headphones

manafusion

My issue is that I don't like closed headphones nor do I like in-ear headphones as well. Closed headphones tend to make my ears sweaty and uncomfortable due to built-up heat and in-ears don't fit right with me.

Is there any good recommendation for on-the-go headphones that I can use for most of my stuff (PC, phone, Vita, etc)?

Heh the best headset by far this year is the gaming rig headset by plantronics.  its only 99 $ and it compatible with every system out there ps3, ps4, 360, xbone anything.

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

What's your budget look like? 

Koss Porta Pro or KSC 75 (same thing, Porta Pro is headband, KSC 75 is clip-on) great open-back cheap portables with a lifetime warranty and they're cheap too.

What's your budget look like? 

Koss Porta Pro or KSC 75 (same thing, Porta Pro is headband, KSC 75 is clip-on) great open-back cheap portables with a lifetime warranty and they're cheap too.

Hard to say. I live in Malaysia so exchange rate and shipping fees (if purchased via online) make it so. Let's just say maybe about US$ 250 if I need to ship from overseas.

EDIT: I'm not looking for anything within the specific price point for the time being because I need to research the product itself and if I can find one in my country or otherwise I need to ship it to my doorstep.

EDIT 2: Remember that I'm looking for comfort and not just any cheap on-the-go. Gonna check it out though.

EDIT 2: Remember that I'm looking for comfort and not just any cheap on-the-go. Gonna check it out though.

I've read the PortaPro is pretty comfy, but I've only had the KSC 75. I think they are comfy as well, but obviously can irritate the lobes after awhile. 

The bigger open cans that are in the $100+ range generally are considered too big to be good for portable use, but I supposed you could get away with it with a HD 518. The cables on it and other are fairly long, however, so that's another hurdle to overcome.

ShearMe, checked out both Koss products you mentioned. I definitely would not want the Porta Pro because of the slider adjustment, possible to have my hair caught in it IMO. As for the KSC 75, I'll keep it an option while checking out the one you just suggested.

EDIT: Ramamataz, I saw that headphones. The 'RIG - Gaming Audio System' headset right? I'll keep that as another option.

Ramamataz, I saw that headphones. The 'RIG - Gaming Audio System' headset right? I'll keep that as another option.

Oh, I didn't see his post - I've had that one as well. It's pretty good sounding and decently comfortable for myself. However, have it to a friend, and he had some comfort issues with the headband as it isn't padded. Also, the main mic cable has gone bad in under 6 months, so there might be some build issues. to worry about.