All usb and lan disconnect then reconnect

Zennen

Ok so i recently moved about a month ago and around a week after moving ive been encountering a problem with my pc. During anything im doing my mouse and my keyboard will disconnect and then reconnect and most of the time my lan will also. I dont know if its my mouse and keyboard or if its my motherboard but that wouldnt explain why my lan would also disconnect and reconnect. 

My pc specs

Cpu: i5 3570k at stock clock

Motherboard: msi h61m-e33/w8

Gpu: EVGA GTX 750 ti FTW Edition

Ram: Corsair Vengence 2x8gb at 1600mhz

Psu: Corsair cx430 watt

Mouse: Perixx Mx-3000

Keyboard: a really really cheap hp keyboard.

Oh and im using a wired internet connection.

have you tried to update the drivers again ?

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

how do i check? through windows update or device manager?

sounds like it might be a short, check all the ports for tinfoil, get in easily from pen drives.  it could also be a loose power cable from the psu but that would normally crash the whole system.

sounds like it might be a short, check all the ports for tinfoil, get in easily from pen drives.  it could also be a loose power cable from the psu but that would normally crash the whole system.

ok i can look inside of each of the usb ports but would that cause the lan to disconnect also?

have you tried to update the drivers again ?

i checked all of the drivers and there all up to date so thats not the problem

ok i can look inside of each of the usb ports but would that cause the lan to disconnect also?

depend on how the board is made a short can cause all the io to drop out, usb, sound lan as they share a common power pins in the motherboard power cable.

i would re-seat the motherboard power cabe to make sure they are 100% in as this could cause the same sort of thing.

its real odd though, have a look in the bios to see if it has a log of events like a power spike or drop.  some keep logs some dont 

depend on how the board is made a short can cause all the io to drop out, usb, sound lan as they share a common power pins in the motherboard power cable.

i would re-seat the motherboard power cabe to make sure they are 100% in as this could cause the same sort of thing.

its real odd though, have a look in the bios to see if it has a log of events like a power spike or drop.  some keep logs some dont 

i checked to see if there was any kind of log that i could look at but i couldnt find anything like it. the problem with my 20 pin power cable is tough and it was really hard to plug in a (it didnt want to clip in but all pins are touching) and im afraid ill break it if i try to take it out but ive had this pc for a little longer than a year and i didnt have this problem until about a week ago.

This happend to me after a power surge you may need a new motherboard :(

CPU Intel i7 4790K @ 4.4GHz, Cooling Noctua DH-15, Motherboard Asus Maximus VII Ranger RAM 16 GB Kingston Hyper X, GPU, Gainward GTX 970 Phantom, Case Phanteks Enthoo Pro, Storage 2TB Seagate Barracuda, PSU Thermaltake Litepower 700W, Display(s) Dual Acer G226HQL, Keyboard Logitech K120, Mouse Razer Death Adder, Sound Logitech Z313

You may not of had a surge, but a short could have messed something up, static electricity could have also damaged something 

CPU Intel i7 4790K @ 4.4GHz, Cooling Noctua DH-15, Motherboard Asus Maximus VII Ranger RAM 16 GB Kingston Hyper X, GPU, Gainward GTX 970 Phantom, Case Phanteks Enthoo Pro, Storage 2TB Seagate Barracuda, PSU Thermaltake Litepower 700W, Display(s) Dual Acer G226HQL, Keyboard Logitech K120, Mouse Razer Death Adder, Sound Logitech Z313

well i have a forum about a z77 recommendation. do you think you might be able to recommend me of a good z77 board, i only have $150 to spend on one?

If you can find a P8Z77-V its great it was the board i had before this one.