Game crashing at main menu in AC Unity? Ubisoft says delete friends list.

Snadzies

I honestly don't know whether to cringe or laugh for every time ubisoft has said or done something stupid recently.

I just don't see why Ubisoft continue to release half done buggy games (and continue the bad PR in other ways such as what was shown in this threads op). The image that they are creating for themselves will ultimately kill them in the long run if they continue. Why would they choose to please shareholders with on time (but buggy) releases over choosing to create a well done  (maybe delayed) game that will improve public perception of the company.

EDIT:

Sorry for the short rant. I just fail to understand companies like this sometimes.

and people wonder why people pirate

because of this shit

"if nothing is impossible, try slamming a revolving door....." - unknown

my new rig bob https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/b/sGRG3C#cx710255

Kumaresh - "Judging whether something is alive by it's capability to live is one of the most idiotic arguments I've ever seen." - jan 2017

Im really not understanding how its even legal to sell a game with problems as bad as this and many recent AAA games.

in the US you don't "buy" the product. You "license" it. So in other words, you never paied for a finished product. you pay for the rights to use their product. regardless of the state of it (finished or not)

so it's legal. ugh.

SPAAAAAACE!!!

First get offline, now delete your friends : Are you trying to make customers sociopaths, is that your ideal version of the consumer Ubi?

If you read their comments as of late, they already think we are.

My solution:

1. Close game

2. Remove disk from tray (or open add/remove software window)

3. Snap disc in half (or uninstall game)

4. Spit on disc, mail to Ubisoft headquarters/write letter that reads "Dear Ubisoft *spit on paper*"

5. Go play something else made by a developer who gives even half of a single fuck

6. ???

7. Profit.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

If you read their comments as of late, they already think we are.

My solution:

1. Close game

2. Remove disk from tray (or open add/remove software window)

3. Snap disc in half (or uninstall game)

4. Spit on disc, mail to Ubisoft headquarters/write letter that reads "Dear Ubisoft *spit on paper*"

5. Go play something else made by a developer who gives even half of a single fuck

6. ???

7. Profit.

Like Witcher 3 :) I'm not even sure if I can run it at a decent framerate. 

Intel i7 4702MQ| Nvidia GTX 850M| Kingston 16GB DDR3 1600Mhz| Acer VA70_HW (mobo)| 1TB WD Blue| MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ8E0|1600x900 display|Win 8.1

Intel i5 4690K @Stock| Sapphire 390 Nitro| Hyper X Fury 2x4GB| MSI SLI Krait z97| Noctua Nh-U12S | 850 EVO 256GB| 2TB WD Black | CM V 850w| Enthoo Luxe

If you want to tag me or any person with periods do: @[Member='Name]

in the US you don't "buy" the product. You "license" it. So in other words, you never paied for a finished product. you pay for the rights to use their product. regardless of the state of it (finished or not)

so it's legal. ugh.

I know but i don't understand how that even became legal its messed up!

I'm ROTFLSHMSFOAIDMT. That means I'm rolling on the floor laughing so hard my sombrero fell off and I dropped my taco.

Anyway, I'm surprised somebody hasn't already filed a lawsuit against Ubisoft from not delivering the promised product while bombarding us with trailers and preorders and shit.

Ye ole' train

They are just trying to make that 10% of players are poisonous thing true.

But on topic, people who play Ubisoft games have friends?

People still play Ubisoft games nowadays?

Ye ole' train

IT'S A CONSOLE! you're not suppose to deal with this kind of shit on them!

GG ubisoft                   GG

Build: Sister's new build |CPU i5 2500k|MOBO MSI h61m-p23 b3|PSU Rosewill 850w  |RAM 4GB 1333|GPU Radeon HD 6950 2GB OCedition|HDD 500GB 7200|HDD 500GB 7200|CASE Rosewill R5|Status online

Build: Digital Vengeance|CPU i7 4790k 4.8GHz 1.33V|MOBO MSI z97-Gaming 7|PSU Seasonic Xseries 850w|RAM 16GB G.skill sniper 2133|GPU Dual R9 290s|SSD 256GB Neutron|SSD 240GB|HDD 2TB 7200|CASE Fractal Design Define R5|Status online