Compact pump?

So I think I ran the pump dry on the H220 I just got on accident. It doesn't most as much water as it used to. So should I get a compact pump and a cpu block or maybe try to get another Swiftech h220 pump? What do you recommend? If I go with a new pump, can I still use the res integrated into the H220 or should I get a new res as well? I'd like to keep the cost as low as possible but am willing to spend a up to maybe $150 or $200. Oh also I have an Ncase M1 so it has to be compact. 

So I think I ran the pump dry on the H220 I just got on accident. It doesn't most as much water as it used to. So should I get a compact pump and a cpu block or maybe try to get another Swiftech h220 pump? What do you recommend? If I go with a new pump, can I still use the res integrated into the H220 or should I get a new res as well? I'd like to keep the cost as low as possible but am willing to spend a up to maybe $150 or $200. Oh also I have an Ncase M1 so it has to be compact. 

Why not just RMA it?

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

No warranty

Oh...Well one of these would do nicely. 1 or 2

Need something compact...

What is the size it needs to fit in? You can put the pump/reservoir combo in the 5.25bay and just rung tubes to the radiator and CPU block.

What is the size it needs to fit in? You can put the pump/reservoir combo in the 5.25bay and just rung tubes to the radiator and CPU block.

The Ncase M1 has no 5.25 bays man. I mentioned my case specifically because there are limitations to it. I think what I'm going to do though is attach it to the back of the case on the outside. Looking for a combo that sits vertical and is maybe around 120-150mm in height. I was looking at a EK X-res top 100 with a Swiftech MCP350. Out of the Swiftech DDC pumps, do you have a recommendation or are they all great? I prefer silence over performance. 

The Ncase M1 has no 5.25 bays man. I mentioned my case specifically because there are limitations to it. I think what I'm going to do though is attach it to the back of the case on the outside. Looking for a combo that sits vertical and is maybe around 120-150mm in height. I was looking at a EK X-res top 100 with a Swiftech MCP350. Out of the Swiftech DDC pumps, do you have a recommendation or are they all great? I prefer silence over performance. 

The Ek one you were looking at is in stock here at frozen CPU with the D5 vario pump:

http://www.frozencpu.com/products/21022/ex-pmp-251/EK_D5_X-RES_Top_100_w_D5_Vario_Pump_EK-XRES_100_D5_Vario_incl_pump.html?tl=g57c595s1938

@W-L has given you the best replacement you can get for the size of the case and you maybe able to get it inside as well with a bit of restructuring. The DDC pumps are good but they run hotter than most pumps but without the heatsink that is sold for it, heat can be transferred to the coolant. The D5 vario is very silent on the like speed 3 and even quieter at the lowest speed and they perform excellently and last very long with proper usage.