Room Watercooling Project OMG!

Slick

ITS UPPPPP YAH

My Main Build: NZXT S340 - NZXT Kraken X31 - Crucial MX100 256GB - i5 4460 - Gigabyte Z97P D3 - Kingston HyperX Red 8GB - MSI Nvidia GTX 780 3GB - Corsair LL & HD RGB Fans, Corsair Lighting Node Pro. 

My Main Build: NZXT S340 - NZXT Kraken X31 - Crucial MX100 256GB - i5 4460 - Gigabyte Z97P D3 - Kingston HyperX Red 8GB - MSI Nvidia GTX 780 3GB - Corsair LL & HD RGB Fans, Corsair Lighting Node Pro. 

Why in the holy hell would you start this project if you knew you were moving?

Fractal Design R2 Define, Core i5-4670k@3.40Ghz, 16gb Corsair Vengeance Ram

Zotac GTX 780 OC, BenQ XL2410T 1920x1080 120hz, LG 29EA73-P 29 Ultra wide

Crucial M4 250gb SSD, 2x3tb Western Digital Caviar Black partitioned into 1.36tb each, Razer Black Widow 2013 edition, Razer Deathadder, Logitech G13. 

Why in the holy hell would you start this project if you knew you were moving?

Don't think they knew they were moving at the time of building it not sure. But I'm sure they are regretting it now

My PC: http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/MN3YwP

Wish I could afford to do giveaways for you guys, Sorry school doesn't pay me! <3

The videos are being finished now, but the project itself happened a while ago.

although he got a point, I mean the wall piping is not something that can me moved easily or a great point selling the house " we have some pipes that leads to some radiators outside!" 

although I am waaay too excited about this video

just wanted to know if water cooling transfers the heat around the room like air cooling?

although he got a point, I mean the wall piping is not something that can me moved easily or a great point selling the house " we have some pipes that leads to some radiators outside!" 

although I am waaay too excited about this video

it really wouldnt be that hard to remove the pipes

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.1 Corinthians 13:4

It was finished aaaaages ago, so.... yeah. sorting it out won't be too much of an issue, just take the pipes out of the wall. It's not happening that soon anyway...

it really wouldnt be that hard to remove the pipes

please let me be one of those forum members who is professional in everything and better than everyone, please

cheers

please let me be one of those forum members who is professional in everything and better than everyone, please

cheers

it wouldn't though. Luke's handyman dad installed them in an afternoon. reverse the process.

cheer

ok well im not a plumber but my dad is and i have worked with him before on that kind of stuff

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.1 Corinthians 13:4

ok well im not a plumber but my dad is and i have worked with him before on that kind of stuff

(it was not aimed for you, it was generally sarcasm that you see people here who are much much more smarter than everyone ever lived, although the google is not 100% right)

(it was not aimed for you, it was generally sarcasm that you see people here who are much much more smarter than everyone ever lived, although the google is not 100% right)

<_<  well the sarcasm was not needed and was rude

Piping did look a mess, I am curious as to why it all had to go to the ceiling and not run around the floor line/below desk level and just box it in.

But, its going to be interesting to see. If run on the same idea as an air con unit (high pressure - low pressure) it should, in theory, give some interesting results. And lots of condensation in the cases :-p

Its not my fault I am grumpy, you try having a porcelain todger that's always hard! 

Jesus christ! I would LOVE to see all the ney saying walnuts on the video comments and in here do the same thing and film it so we can see it go off without a single hitch, because I know plenty of you have had no issues what so ever when watercooling a single case.... yea sarcasm just incase you missed it.  :angry:

Spoiler

Chernobyl

AMD FX8350 @ 5GHz | Asus Sabretooth 990FX R2 | 16GB HyperX Savage @1950mhz CL9 | 120GB Kingston SSDNow

EK AMD LTX CSQ | XSPC D5 Dual Bay | Alphacool NexXxoS XT45 240mm & Coolgate Triple HD360

Spoiler

Kraken

Intel i5 4670K Bare Die 4.9GHz | ASUS Maximus VII Ranger Z97 | 16GB HyperX Savage 2400MHz | Samsung EVO 250GB

EK Supremecy EVO & EK-MOSFET M7G  | Dual 360mm Rads | Primochill CTR Phase II w/D5 | MSI GTX970 1670MHz/8000MHz

Graphic Design Student & Overall Nerd

Hey guys I am wondering why are Linus and his team making full water cooling room when they are moving to the new office? This doesn't make sense to me and I'd really like if someone answer me :)

It was finished in august, though we are just now seeing the video's. 

It was finished in august

You're telling me they finished 4 months ago? It feels like last month I started hearing about it.

They are most likely going to salvage most of the water cooling loop for the new office anyway, so I guess you could call it a trial run.

You're telling me they finished 4 months ago? It feels like last month I started hearing about it.

They are most likely going to salvage most of the water cooling loop for the new office anyway, so I guess you could call it a trial run.

Yes, it was finished 4 months ago