BF4 Phantom Spyder Bow unlock team

MooseCheese

Hi everyone,

All of my friends who play BF4 either don't have Premium or haven't completed the Phantom Program assignments and given that the bow is going to require multiple people to unlock it, I was wondering if I could recruit some help here.

Given it seems it will require a bit of coordination, I think we will need to use Skype, and there's no way I'm going to go and pass out my Skype details on the quagmire that is the Battlefield forum. Everyone here is very friendly and helpful though, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who will want to unlock the bow as soon as Jackfrags and co. work out how to do so. I speak English and French, but I'd rather do this speaking in English as it's the sort of thing that requires some fairly idiosyncratic vocabulary which I don't know in French. 

Therefore, I'm looking for three to four other English speakers, with the Phantom Prospect, Trainee and Initiate assignments completed, who are prepared to team up to unlock the bow. I live in the UK, so am on GMT and need to do this between about 19:00 GMT and 01:00 GMT.

Hopefully there are some others here who are interested in completing the last bit of this awesome Easter Egg.

Kind regards,

Charlie Reed

As SkilledRebuilds has kindly explained in his post (http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/254700-the-bf4-final-stand-chipped-dogtags/), you need the micro-chipped dog tags to access the lift.

More information can be found in this video by Jackfrags:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYtjvrcMIQ4&list=UUw7FkXsC00lH2v2yB5LQoYA

Happy hunting, I'll keep you posted on whether or not I can find any of the tags :D.

Edited by MooseCheese

if you're NA msg me on steam.

Nvm didn't read whole thread and I don't have those assignments.

ID: Jerakl

oh crap new dlc is out?

gotta go download that.

I'll do it while I'm doing my homework after school.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

if you're NA msg me on steam.

Nvm didn't read whole thread and I don't have those assignments.

ID: Jerakl

oh crap new dlc is out?

gotta go download that.

I'll do it while I'm doing my homework after school.

Hi Jerakl,

As I say, you're more than welcome to join me nevertheless, but since you're at school, it doesn't really seem like that's going to be feasible, given our different timezones.

As for the assignments, I'm not being an elitist or anything like that, but you have to have them unlocked to get the bow.

Kind regards,

Charlie

What time is it at the time of my post for you.

(4:07am here)

Timezones may make it harder, but I'm sure enough likeminded people will join your cause for that EPIC bow in the long run.

The hunt is on!!!

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

What time is it at the time of my post for you.

Currently 17:42 in the UK

Thanks for your help though.

Kind regards,

Charlie

Currently 17:42 in the UK

Thanks for your help though.

Kind regards,

Charlie

FK ME thats a bit of difference..

(expected but still)

And your welcome, thanks.

Anyway I won't derail your thread, JOIN THE HUNT PEEPS...THE LOOT IS REAL!!!

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz