BF4 FS DLC - NEW PHANTOM BOW IS DONE/ACQUIRED!

Go to solution Solved by SkilledRebuilds,

Ello Lovelies!

THIS THREAD TOPIC is for these CHIPPED Dogtags/Phantom Bow to be talked about ONLY, the things you DO need to get down to the Phantom BOW.

(Please respect any and all thread creators wish's!)

NOT for bashing on BF4, if you don't play the game, or do and have issues,... this is not the thread for that or for any other BF4 problem/issue you have.

NO OFFTOPIC SHITPOSTING PLEASE

That out of the way... enjoy your stay.

#DannyonPC! - LADIES AND GENTS!!! It's been unlocked, code found and working!

How to DO it - Start to FInish

Apparently (from my readings) there are known locations for these 'randomly spawned dogtags to be found'

Known Locations! - http://imgur.com/a/sX93D

Could not find a post about this in the PC Gaming section, If this has been posted then I will ask Mods to remove this thread.

Anyone here on LTT have any of these Dogtags? If so, where did you find yours, and what do you think about all this...?

/Will be updating this when new info comes out

CONFUSED?

Watch the Video's Posted!

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

what in the world...

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

DICE LA is the best they should make the next Battlefield instead of DICE SE.
They make awesome Easter eggs+seasonal Easter eggs, talk with the community daily,are fixing the mess made by DICE SE, and are even adding features and new game modes into the game just because they can.

RTX2070OC 

DICE LA is the best they should make the next Battlefield instead of DICE SE.

They make awesome Easter eggs+seasonal Easter eggs, talk with the community daily,are fixing the mess made by DICE SE, and are even adding features and new game modes into the game just because they can.

Dont talk something wrong. DICE SE was making Star Wars game in the same time as BF4 so thats why there was worst quality. DICE LA makes thing "better" because they have no other projects so they can focus 100% on BF4.

Dont talk nonsense, if there wasnt DICE SE there would be any games we love and DICE LA too

To the creator of this thread:

Update the images + add in the imgur link (http://imgur.com/a/sX93D)%C2'>

Dont talk something wrong. DICE SE was making Star Wars game in the same time as BF4 so thats why there was worst quality. DICE LA makes thing "better" because they have no other projects so they can focus 100% on BF4.

Dont talk nonsense, if there wasnt DICE SE there would be any games we love and DICE LA too

To the creator of this thread:

Update the images + add in the imgur link (

No they weren't EA got the Star Wars IP deal in spring 2013 by the time Battlefield 4 released they were at best in concept phase.

And Battlefield 3 was even in a worse condition than Battlefield 4 was on release and that was without any games going on the side at all.

Of course it's not DICE SE fault and they're getting overloaded by EA but they don't communicate and straight up lied about things in pre- release and after-release.

DICE LA on the other hand was just honest about the problems and talked about everything from engine limitations to bugs where they simply forgot to click on a check box in the engine.

I have no problem with bugs on release since that is just the reality of the industry but I have a problem if they don't talk bout the problems or lie about them.

RTX2070OC 

LADIES AND GENTS

HOLY FUCKBALLS

IT'S BEEN DONE -

Do the Phantom Program Requirments!
Find the Tags, Equip The stuff, Use the Code & Shit the Bricks, cos it works!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uveB0klLxhc&list=UUR2LFMF0w3qz3Gk7Jawj1mg

#ThankDannyonPC!!!!!

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

BF4 Unranked Server (For Unlocks)

Phantom Bow Gameplay (10 vs 4 )

I killed so many people using that thing on a metro server it was just dumb, they could aim it and load fast enough. 

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

EA/Origin just went down...........

mothafuckin lizardsquad https://twitter.com/LizardPatrol/status/536645016735993856

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

• 11 months later...

How To Unlock the Phantom Bow in 30 Seconds on the new community map.