I hope this crowd funding works for you guys, no reason it won't though ;-)

Have you looked at offices yet?

I can't really afford anything as i am currently building a PC AND christmas is coming up. I would've liked to give more but I had to go with the lowest option. Anything helps, right? :D

who cares...

Made an initial contribution, will probably add more later on. Good luck guys!

Dude. When it comes to being generous, you are the man! :D

When watching this video i was actually thinking "hmmm how much is linusforsell gonna contribute?" :D

who cares...

@LinusTech @nicklmg

You should make a wall of contributors in your new office, with all the names.

you might use a custom printed wallpaper or something

Anything over $100 goes on our donator wall at the new office :D should say that in any item over $100, let me know if it doesn't...

Please keep the kitchen set.

At least put a spatula or something in the background of the new set.

Spatula is not a bad idea :P

'We care about our staff.....Brandon didn't help either' 

@nicklmg ......lets hope you saved your work on that laptop xD

No he ambushed me :'( i cri evrytiem

I can't really afford anything as i am currently building a PC AND christmas is coming up. I would've liked to give more but I had to go with the lowest option. Anything helps, right? :D

Awesome to hear you're building a PC! And yes, everything helps a lot! Really appreciate it!

Made an initial contribution, will probably add more later on. Good luck guys!

You are a beast, man....... Myabe we should add a $700k stretch goal for a statue of Linus in our new office... Not the "Tech Tips" one :P

You are a beast, man....... Myabe we should add a $700k stretch goal for a statue of Linus in our new office... Not the "Tech Tips" one :P

Maybe buy a real Lambo with $700k ;)

Main PC: Core i5 4670 | MSI Mpower Max z87 | G.Skill Ripjaws 2x4gb | Stock intel cooler | PNY GTX 770 2gb (hoping to upgrade) | Seagate 1tb 7200rpm | Corsair RM850 | Corsair Carbide Air 540 | PCCG custom sleeved black/yellow extensions | Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blue | Corsair M45 |

Phone: LG Nexus 5 | Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-PDG1, Shure SRH440 | Laptop: Asus 303la (i5 model, 1600x900 res) | Motorbikes: 2004 Sherco 290i, 2013 Husqvarna CR125 | Xbox one

Dude. When it comes to being generous, you are the man! :D

When watching this video i was actually thinking "hmmm how much is linusforsell gonna contribute?" :D

Haha, not as much as I'd like to; "Unfortunately" I also have an office to pay for, and employees to feed  :P

Cheers,

Linus

Can u guys add more options or custom amount? 

My rig:

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790K

Motherboard: ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO

Graphics Card: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 980 4GB GDDR5

RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB

SSD: Samsung SSD 840 EVO-Series 250GB

HDD: Seagate Barracuda HDD 1TB

Monitor: ASUS PG278Q ROG Swift 27-Inch Screen LED-Lit Monitor

Cooling: Corsair CPU Cooler H100i

Power Supply: Corsair Professional Series Platinum Power Supply AX860i

PC Case: Corsair Graphite Series White 760T

Can u guys add more options or custom amount? 

We will be looking into revisions to the campaign throughout. Right now we're mostly focused on getting it working at all, and then in a week or so we'll sit down, look at viewer feedback and find ways to fine tune it. Thanks for your comments though :)

Haha, not as much as I'd like to; "Unfortunately" I also have an office to pay for, and employees to feed  :P

I'm looking forward to my next preview of what you guys have been up to ;)

Gold badge over here, good luck.

Build & peripherals:

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790k & Noctua NH-D15  | Motherboard: ASUS Maximus VII Hero | Memory: Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1866 | Storage: OCZ Vertex 460 240GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM HDD | Video Card: ASUS GeForce Strix GTX 1070 O8G Gaming | Case: Corsair Carbide Air 540 | Power Supply: Corsair CX600M V2 80+ Bronze | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Logitech G600 | Monitors: ASUS VG 248QE & ASUS VS229HR | Headset: Hyper X Cloud II

Gold badge over here, good luck.

I am le bronze builder. Good luck on your new setup

Thanks guys :)

Gonna cost $2500 to fix Luke's twitter handle...yup legit lol.

on the one side it is promoted as only to cover the costs of moving:

All proceeds from this campaign will be used to fund the transition to our new office including moving expenses, renovation costs, and other miscellaneous expenses incurred during the move.

and on the other side the campaign steps seem kinda ridiculous.

Only decent chairs for your employees when you reach $210 000  ???

Mini-Desktop: NCASE M1 Build Log
Mini-Server: M350 Build Log

on the one side it is promoted as only to cover the costs of moving:

and on the other side the campaign steps seem kinda ridiculous.

Only decent chairs for your employees when you reach $210 000  ???

It's to cover the cost of moving. Obviously it doens't cost us $2500 to fix Luke's Twitter handle. We're going to fix the Twitter handle anyway, then have additional funding for the move and renovations ;)

Hey @LinusTech, I just contributed to the campaign. I'm a student so I don't have a huge amount to give, and I wish I could give more. But I thought it was the least I could do to thank you for providing some amazing content over the three years I've been subscribed to the channel and helping me to build my first PC back in February. My life has certainly changed for the better because of it. Essentially the videos you make have changed my life - I'm now pursuing a career in programming, currently studying for my first year at university - that's something I wouldn't have considered doing before I came across LinusTechTips!. You never know, one day I might be lucky enough to work for you guys!

Everyone at LMG does such a great job and you deserve all the support you get! I can't wait to see the goal get reached. :)

Just a side note, are you aware of some glitches the forum has been having since you released the campaign video? Sometimes it won't direct you to the right page, saying it couldn't find it. That made it tricky trying to contribute to the campaign properly.

| My first build: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/117400-my-very-first-build/ | Build for my friend's 18th: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/168660-pc-for-my-friends-18th-with-pictures-complete/ |

ATH-M50X Review: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/165934-review-audio-technica-ath-m50-x/ | Nintendo 3DS XL Review: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/179711-nintendo-3ds-xl-review/ | Game Capture Guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/186547-ultimate-guide-to-recording-your-gameplay/

Case: Corsair 200R CPU: i5 4670K @ 3.4GHz RAM: Corsair 8GB 1600MHz C9 Mobo: GIGABYTE Z87-HD3 GPU: MSI R9 290 Cooler: Hyper 212 EVO PSU: EVGA 750W Storage: 120GB SSD, 1TB HDD Display: Dell U2212HM OS: Windows 8

@LinusTech when will the personal message videos be sent out? Just curious as I can't wait, also bought a bronze badge :D

CPU: Intel Core i5 4460 | GPU: XFX r9 280x DD BLACK OC EDITION | RAM: 8gb Kingston HyperX Fury 1600Mhz | Mobo: Gigabyte h97n-WIFI | PSU: EVGA 600B | Case: Cooler Master Elite 120 | Cooler: Stock intel | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120gb | Storage: WD 150 gb

CPU: Intel Core i7 4710MQ | GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 850M | RAM: 8gb Corsair 1600Mhz | Mobo: Metabox WA50SJ Motherboard | Case: Metabox WA50SJ case | Cooler: Stock | SSD: Sandisk 256gb

:wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

Best purchase this year, bcuz forza

The stretch goals rewards are... a bit too much.

There's only so much 'zaniness' you can have before it gets dull.

End of the year

Thank you Sir Sebastian :)

That French guy who lives in the Netherlands and speaks German.

Hey @LinusTech, I just contributed to the campaign. I'm a student so I don't have a huge amount to give, and I wish I could give more. But I thought it was the least I could do to thank you for providing some amazing content over the three years I've been subscribed to the channel and helping me to build my first PC back in February. My life has certainly changed for the better because of it. Essentially the videos you make have changed my life - I'm now pursuing a career in programming, currently studying for my first year at university - that's something I wouldn't have considered doing before I came across LinusTechTips!. You never know, one day I might be lucky enough to work for you guys!

Everyone at LMG does such a great job and you deserve all the support you get! I can't wait to see the goal get reached. smile.png

Just a side note, are you aware of some glitches the forum has been having since you released the campaign video? Sometimes it won't direct you to the right page, saying it couldn't find it. That made it tricky trying to contribute to the campaign properly.

Thank you so much for your support. It means a lot!

And as for the website glitches.... Yeah we know :(

We are working on it right now.

@LinusTech when will the personal message videos be sent out? Just curious as I can't wait, also bought a bronze badge biggrin.png

When the campaign is over we will go through and create all of the rewards - except badges. Those will show up sooner!

The stretch goals rewards are... a bit too much.

There's only so much 'zaniness' you can have before it gets dull.

Is the statue too zany for you?? :P

NEVER LOSE YOUR COMEDY FOCUS!

Professional yet Comedic, that's quite hard to pull off, done right.

And I bloody love it!

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz