Test

EDIT: No badge yet. :0

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

I want my badge :(

| Contact Information |
My Teamspeak : Austs1.gameservers.com:9334  |  Steam: Iamtictac456  |  My other aliases include Scruffy and Scruffy Biggems :)

happy thanksgiving to all my turkey eating friends....

What's the Canadian equivalent eh? 

Update 2 - Finally was able to hide away and work on badges again

PINK : Done
Gold : All purchases on the 21st have been awarded
SIlver : Done!
Bronze : Untouched

If you purchased your gold badge on the 21st and have not been awarded a badge PLEASE CONTACT ME ASAP! I will get it fixed in a jiffy  :D

Silver, up to this point, IS DONE - If you purchased a badge before this post was posted PLEASE CONTACT ME ASAP!

I went pretty ham on silver and finished the whole damn thing, I'm gonna try to jump back to gold and re-create that success

Bronze buddies don't worry, I'll get to you asap! You're a little scary though because the bronze army is pretty huge BUT NEVER FEAR! I should have some time to work on this before the WAN show tomorrow as well so I'll get as much done as possible!

<3 thanks for sticking with me guys, sorry for the delay, this was all supposed to be instant :(

Update 2 Nov.27th 5:55PM PST - Continued Progress

PINK : Done!
Gold : Done!

Gold, up to this point, IS DONE - If you purchased a badge before this post was posted PLEASE CONTACT ME ASAP! I will get it fixed in a jiffy  :D

Silver, up to this point, IS DONE - If you purchased a badge before this post was posted PLEASE CONTACT ME ASAP!

Pink, up to this point, IS DONE - If you purchased a badge before this post was posted PLEASE CONTACT ME ASAP!

Bronze, You're next!

Got my gold! Thanks for taking the time to manually add them Luke!

The Batcomputer: Case Corsair 760T, CPU Intel 3770k, GPU 2x GTX 980 Hybrid SLI, Motherboard Asus Z77 Sabertooth, Memory 16GB GSkill Sniper 1866mhz, HDD 4 TB, SSD Samsung EVO 850 250GB, CPU Cooler Corsair H80i, PSU Corsair 860W 

Sooooo...

I wasn't at the WAN Show afterparty.

Where can I find the unedited Storm Trooper Rap? :3

The link is on the first post.

Build & peripherals:

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790k & Noctua NH-D15  | Motherboard: ASUS Maximus VII Hero | Memory: Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1866 | Storage: OCZ Vertex 460 240GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM HDD | Video Card: ASUS GeForce Strix GTX 1070 O8G Gaming | Case: Corsair Carbide Air 540 | Power Supply: Corsair CX600M V2 80+ Bronze | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Logitech G600 | Monitors: ASUS VG 248QE & ASUS VS229HR | Headset: Hyper X Cloud II

rando question. i purchased the $10 office donation and signed up for the bronze monthly donation. it says that the badges would be applied the following Monday, but here it is Wednesday and still no badges. i understand that with the amount of donations that it'll take some time, but is there a time frame? i purchased last Friday i believe.

Subscriptions will result as bar under your avatar. That part is automatic and should be seen immediedly after your payment has been verified. Badges are different thing. They are awarded manually (as Luke is doing) and are seen as big boxes under your location (refer to mine). Contribution bar is removed when your subscription ends. (Note: My understanding)

I'm living in Germany. There are these 3 steps in the donation process. On step 2 I have to enter my contact info, and then click "confirm my order". What will happen then ? Will I come to a method of payment window where I can select Paypal for instance, or will you send me a physical letter with the next instructions ? Without Paypal, Euro-Dollar conversion can be complicated, that's all I'm worried abt.

Thank you in advance!

You'll see the payment page. All payments are done with Paypal. There aren't any other options. Besides that, any digital payment is done with shops currency anyway. Paypal being exception which lets you choose either original currency or their conversion rate.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Update 2 - Finally was able to hide away and work on badges again

PINK : Done

Gold : All purchases on the 21st have been awarded

If you purchased your gold badge on the 21st and have not been awarded a badge PLEASE CONTACT ME ASAP! I will get it fixed in a jiffy  :D

I went pretty ham on silver and finished the whole damn thing, I'm gonna try to jump back to gold and re-create that success

Bronze buddies don't worry, I'll get to you asap! You're a little scary though because the bronze army is pretty huge BUT NEVER FEAR! I should have some time to work on this before the WAN show tomorrow as well so I'll get as much done as possible!

<3 thanks for sticking with me guys, sorry for the delay, this was all supposed to be instant :(

Luke

Use the force. 

And get me my got-dayum badge lol

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

Stuff- k70 with reds, steel series rival, g13, full desk covering mouse mat

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

Okay i got put on doing another video and didn't hit the bronze ones yet - I will be doing all of the bronze badges and all badges purchased as of sunday night on monday!

Also if you are contacting me about a badge either not being applied or the WRONG badge being applied please include the full name of the paypal account used and the transaction ID if possible :D

G'day LTT Team, Just wanted to drop you guys a note to say how awesome your videos are and keep up the great work!

Intel i7 4790K | Asus Maximus VII Ranger Motherboard | Kingston Beast 16Gb 2400Mhz RAM | Corsair AX860i Power supply | Corsair H100i CPU Cooler | Cooler Master Storm Trooper w/ window | Samsung EVO 500gb SSD | WD Black 2TB | Asus GTX980

I hope you guys have a smooth transition with your move and can accomplish all of your plans!

Looking forward to seeing what you turn out next

Halfbreed

I wonder how many people have gotten the "Custom Badge" one.

As for Silver, Gold, and Pink. Those seems to be at 162, 130, and 8 as of right now.

Subscriptions will result as bar under your avatar. That part is automatic and should be seen immediedly after your payment has been verified. Badges are different thing. They are awarded manually (as Luke is doing) and are seen as big boxes under your location (refer to mine). Contribution bar is removed when your subscription ends. (Note: My understanding)

You'll see the payment page. All payments are done with Paypal. There aren't any other options. Besides that, any digital payment is done with shops currency anyway. Paypal being exception which lets you choose either original currency or their conversion rate.

nope did the bronze contributor and still no bar. will provide proof if necessary.

Currect PC Specs: http://valid.x86.fr/wxkcd4

nope did the bronze contributor and still no bar. will provide proof if necessary.

You should PM @nicklmg or @Slick .

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Yeah we've been blown away by everyone's support. We're actually starting to look into a slightly bigger place for the move :o

Not before my damn badge you wont!

Lol

Anyway, it seems to have stalled around 23k at this point. Do you expect that to pick up eventually, or just slowly creep up? 

I might donate again myself at some point, but it seems to meevery dedicated member that would donate has by this point. 

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

Stuff- k70 with reds, steel series rival, g13, full desk covering mouse mat

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch