COD AW now or later?

slifer

Any Borderlands 1-2 and the Pre-Squel, Titanfall (I think it still for 10 dollars on amazon digital code). Battlefield 3-4 

If you on console: Destiny 

I just want a semi realistic shooter with no tanks, planes  or titans (i.e. people only combat). I also want a game where you need to aim down sights (ADS). Hip firing an assault rifle across the map doesn't seem right. I like hip firing with subs and then properly aiming and strafing with ARs. This is one of the reasons I am not a big CS:GO fan. I am not too sure if borderlands uses the CS:GO model of aiming with no ADS or not  but I have never found a arcade shooter that use the COD model of aiming.

Rig: i7 2600K @ 4.2GHz, Larkooler Watercooling System, MSI Z68a-gd80-G3, 8GB G.Skill Sniper 1600MHz CL9, Gigabyte GTX 670 Windforce 3x 2GB OC, Samsung 840 250GB, 1TB WD Caviar Blue, Auzentech X-FI Forte 7.1, XFX PRO650W, Silverstone RV02 Monitors: Asus PB278Q, LG W2243S-PF (Gaming / overclocked to 74Hz) Peripherals: Logitech G9x Laser, QPad MK-50, AudioTechnica ATH AD700

Same response to you ^^

For the sheer speed of movement, Titanfall, however that also has population problems at times finding a match (not always)

The alternative to COD has always been other COD titles.

Rig: i7 2600K @ 4.2GHz, Larkooler Watercooling System, MSI Z68a-gd80-G3, 8GB G.Skill Sniper 1600MHz CL9, Gigabyte GTX 670 Windforce 3x 2GB OC, Samsung 840 250GB, 1TB WD Caviar Blue, Auzentech X-FI Forte 7.1, XFX PRO650W, Silverstone RV02 Monitors: Asus PB278Q, LG W2243S-PF (Gaming / overclocked to 74Hz) Peripherals: Logitech G9x Laser, QPad MK-50, AudioTechnica ATH AD700

I just want a semi realistic shooter with no tanks, planes  or titans (i.e. people only combat). I also want a game where you need to aim down sights (ADS). Hip firing an assault rifle across the map doesn't seem right. I like hip firing with subs and then properly aiming and strafing with ARs. This is one of the reasons I am not a big CS:GO fan. I am not too sure if borderlands uses the CS:GO model of aiming with no ADS or not  but I have never found a arcade shooter that use the COD model of aiming.

If going play Borderlands play with a friend that game is meant for friends and it's awesome.

The Boss Battle

The Legendaries - Sniper, Assault Riffle, Pistol, Sub-Machine Guns 

The OP Weapons this is when a OP is a good thing and awesome.

The Big World

The Story Line

A lot funny moment

BF4 on a 32 player map, this is how I play pretty much every time and it's really enjoyable. No vehicles whatsoever, just infantry combat.

BF4 on a 32 player map, this is how I play pretty much every time and it's really enjoyable. No vehicles whatsoever, just infantry combat.

Doesn't float me boat. I love 4v4 or 6v6. I though what black ops 2 did with league play was amazing. The only thing that comes close is CS but it just ain't for me.

Doesn't float me boat. I love 4v4 or 6v6. I though what black ops 2 did with league play was amazing. The only thing that comes close is CS but it just ain't for me.

CS is a great game, but it bothers me how you can't scope in on all guns..

CS is a great game, but it bothers me how you can't scope in on all guns..

CS like COD is just a run and gun twitch game ... not much skill involved there. BF games though take a bit more tactics and skill imo allot more fun.

CS like COD is just a run and gun twitch game ... not much skill involved there. BF games though take a bit more tactics and skill imo allot more fun.

CS involves a lot of team strategy as well.. like the tactical smokes and flashes. You need to be coordinated with your team to pull it off. individual skill can only get you so far