Cheap Black Friday CPU deals! (Will be updated)

So I decided, since its almost black Friday I wanted to make a central hub for all the best deals for CPU's (and coolers). So on black Friday I'll be posting good deals I spot and I'd like to see what deals other people find. I myself am looking to upgrade from my G3258 to a 4690k or better, and I'll be updating it when I spot a good CPU deal. And instead of keeping it to myself, I'll just update this thread.

Here are some good deals I've spotted today:

Intel 4690K for $209.99 (Processor) USD

Cooler master Seidon 240M $69.99 USD (dual 120M close loop liquid cooler for $70?!) (after mail and rebate)

Zalman CNPS 9900 MAX 135M 24.99 (cooler) USD (after mail and rebate)

(will be updated tomorrow with more! Leave a post with deals you found!)

No.

Intel 4690K for $209.99 (Processor) USD

Cooler master Seidon 240M $69.99 USD (dual 120M close loop liquid cooler for $70?!) (after mail and rebate)

Zalman CNPS 9900 MAX 135M 24.99 (cooler) USD (after mail and rebate)

i5 - Not bad

Seidon 240M - Would still rather get a Cryorig R1 and not have to do the MIR

CNPS9900 - Worth the extra $10 to get the Hyper 212 EVO and not have to do the MIR and save yourself the huge pain in the ass of installing one of those Zalman coolers

"Rawr XD"

i5 - Not bad

Seidon 240M - Would still rather get a Cryorig R1 and not have to do the MIR

CNPS9900 - Worth the extra $10 to get the Hyper 212 EVO and not have to do the MIR and save yourself the huge pain in the ass of installing one of those Zalman coolers

Yeah, but price to performance ratio's are really good with those two products. Ever if its a pain to deal with MIR, I think its very worth it to get those coolers at that price. My H75 cost the same as that Seidon 240M, wish I had that thing for my PC

No.

Yeah, but price to performance ratio's are really good with those two products. Ever if its a pain to deal with MIR, I think its very worth it to get those coolers at that price. My H75 cost the same as that Seidon 240M, wish I had that thing for my PC

Well, even with the MIR, it's only $20 more for an R1.

"Rawr XD"

Well, even with the MIR, it's only $20 more for an R1.

Never actually seen an R1 perform, so I could tell you which one I'd rather get in that situation. But its the R1 really better that a 240M closed loop water cooler, that is also $10-$20 cheaper? 

No.

The Cooler Master Seidon 240M is an incredible CPU Cooler, especially at that price.  If you can use a MasterPass or Visa Checkout discount code for 10% off, you just got an even better deal.

The MIR did take the full 8 weeks, but it arrived without issue.  Register online, take pictures, etc.. and its simple.

The performance of this AIO is incredible, and its nearly silent.  Especially compared to an X31(which I own), and H100i(which my friend owns).

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

CPU: i5 25000 3.3 GHz             Motherboard: Asus P8Z77-V-LK          Ram: Corsair Vengeance 8 GB           Display: Samsung SD24 24" 1080p          

GPU: EVGA GTX 660 SC 2 GB     Sound: Razer Kraken pro                            PSU: Rosewill 630 watt                    Storage 1: 128 GB Adata XPG SX900 SSD

Case: Rosewill Challenger       CPU Cooler: Corsair h80i                    Mouse: Corsair M65                                   Storage 2: Seagate 2 TB HDD