Minecraft? League?

Adorza

I've been wanting to get back into Minecraft but it's always funner with a friend!

I only really enjoy playing Vanilla, public server or private. I also play League

of Legends.. any game mode/map.

I have Skype if that's better, doesn't matter to me either way, just want a

gaming pal! (I prefer to play with someone 18 or older, I am 20)

If anyone wants to play, feel free to post or contact me!

-Adorza :wub:

I've been wanting to get back into Minecraft but it's always funner with a friend!

I only really enjoy playing Vanilla, public server or private. I also play League

of Legends.. any game mode/map.

I have Skype if that's better, doesn't matter to me either way, just want a

gaming pal! (I prefer to play with someone 18 or older, I am 20)

If anyone wants to play, feel free to post or contact me!

-Adorza wub.png

Minecraft public server ip: 173.15.60.243 Website is: http://rensserver.enjin.com I'm Head-Admin of the website, and the server. 500 slots 24/7 with many plugins including: Factions, MCMMO, Jobs, Economy, No-Cheat Plus, Marriage, Mob-Arena, Voting for rewards (free diamonds)/xp/game money... plus many more that are there to make the server more enjoyable. The server is called Mythiccrafters, sometimes it gets empty... but weekends and after school hours there are many regulars and staff that are always looking to get new fun members. Tell your friends and come join us. All are welcome.
My rig =SCOUT2= 

Well I am a bit younger than what your are looking for but 1 match doesn't hurt right? PM me and we'll do some co-op.

-V

I sent you a PM a few days ago but you didn't respond so I shall post here :)

Processor:Intel i7 5930k,     Motherboard:Gigabyte X99-UD4,     RAM:32GB ddr4,     GPU:2x GTX 770 SC,     Case:Corsair 780t,     Storage:2TB hard drive, 120GB SSD, 1GB external hard drive,

Power supply:cooler master v750 semi-modular,     Monitors:2x Philips 23" 1920x1080,     Cooling:XSPC raystorm water cooled CPU, 6 coolermaster jetflo 120mm fans.