New peripherals, suggestions?

asperity

so im getting a new pc and with it im also getting new peripherals.

For keyboards ive narrowed it down to these:

• cm storm qfr (reds)
  • corsair k65 (reds)
  • razer blackwidow 2014 ult(razer green/orange, not sure yet) (gone down in price and tried switches at store so im almost convinced to give them another go)

For mice, i play league of legends a lot and i kinda half palm half claw so keep that in mind:

• Mionix avior/naos 7000 (can't decide)
  • razer da 2013/chroma (linus said switches on chroma seem heavier so not sure)
  • corsair sabre (brand new laser mouse)
  • corsair m45
  • cm storm mizar

and headset, i listen to a lot of music as well so keep that inmind and a lot of me wants to go w/ headphones and a modmic

• kingston hyperx cloud
  • corsair vengeance 1500v2
  • steelseries siberia v2
  • sennheiser pc 363d (rofl)

So ya tell me what you guys think and plz feel free to give me any suggestions that might come to mind, plz and ty in advance and have a wonderful day :)

for keyboard don't go razer imo, their build is not that good, and they using their own switches. go for corsair K65, or if u want simple go for ducky..i'm using ducky and it's superb

for mouse i suggest u go razer or corsair..up to u..depends what u want..

for headset either steelseries siberia v2 or hyperx cloud..but if u want another suggestion, take a look at logitech G430 and siberia v3 (new one)

Keyboard:

Stay away from razer, overall worst quality (compared to other companies) and they don't use cherry mx switches. Ducky, corsair, cm storm, ... all are good just pick the one you like most. :)

Mouse:

If you use half palm/half claw I'd suggest the corsair one or maybe a logitech mouse (G502, G402, G400s), ...

Headset/phones.

it all depends on how much you want to spend.

If you don't want to go over let's say 100 bucks go for the HyperX clouds or QPAD QH90/QH85. (both same headsets, QH 90 is exactly the same as the clouds, QH85 has an open design instead of a closed one) all other headsets you've listed aren't even close to how good the clouds are so don't even think about those :) .

If you've got enough money to spend I'd suggest to go for headphones with a modmic. Don't know much about headphones though so other people will have to suggest those.

Keyboard:

If you like the clean-look of most mech-keyboards like ducky/filco you will love the CM storm qfr, I owned one and loved it, I change it for a k70 because I wanted backlit. Corsair's keyboards are top quality.

Mouse:

I dont like razers products,, too flashy for my taste.   Corsair M45 is optical and small, thinks I like for windows (I couldnt find one for the right price), other than that for gaming I move to bigger a bigger mouse, a Steelseries rival (this one is BIG but very precise).

Headset:

I am looking for a pair of this too, I found this vid very interesting in the matter.

after looking at it I will go with the Sennheiser HD 429.

good luck.

Looking around,

bla bla bla this, meh that!