I need advice :D

Hey guys im from a shit country called Argentina and to not make this any longer i have a friend going to las vegas with little to no time for searching a gaming notebook for me so this is the one he can get me because its near he's hotel and he can go walking to the best buy so the notebook is this one (http://www.bestbuy.com/site/lenovo-17-3-touch-screen-laptop-intel-core-i7-16gb-memory-1tb-hard-drive-black/8618424.p?id=1219354097539&skuId=8618424) i need to know if i would be able to run gta v in this bad boy at any configuracion (i mean i dont mind low, mid or high) at more than 30fps i know the specs for pc are not out yet but what do you guys think, anyways thanks for the help and i love you all.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                Blind.Haunter_NB.png
(If you guys want to know my friend is going to las vegas because sony playstation is taking him to an event this december, if you guys wonder. Thanks again.)

Yes it will run it probably on medium at 45 fps

<p>CPU: AMD FX-8320 @ 4.0 GHz | GPU: Asus GTX 970 STRIX | RAM: 8GB (2x4GB) Corsair Vengeance LP 1600MHz | Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-970A-UD3P ATX | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 500GB (Boot Drive) | HDD: 500GB | Case: Corsair SPEC-02 Red |PSU: Corsair 750W | OS: Windows 7 64-Bit | Mouse: Corsair M65 (Black) | Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB (Black w/ Brown Switches)

Thanks guys i wanted an y50 with double the gpu memory but they dont have it on stock and wont have it anytime soon so i chosen the y70 plus it seems to have a nice screen and the 17.3" helps a lot when gaming in a notebook if anyone has a video review on the y70 pls link it i didnt find anything on youtube, thanks a lot!

If he is going in December, I would order something online that is better and more bang for your buck.

Of course this is only possible if the hotel is willing to accept a package for your friend.  Would have to be prearranged in advance.

Could always use a shipping warehouse in the vicinity.  (I use Kinek for cross-border shopping, would have to check their local points in Las Vegas.)

If he is going in December, I would order something online that is better and more bang for your buck.

Of course this is only possible if the hotel is willing to accept a package for your friend.  Would have to be prearranged in advance.

Could always use a shipping warehouse in the vicinity.  (I use Kinek for cross-border shopping, would have to check their local points in Las Vegas.)

He's gonna be in las vegas in the 4th of december till the 6th december i think a 1400usd laptop will still be in stock even more since there only 1 review of the product and i dont see much people buying the y70 but i will consider this, thanks!

You are coming to my town and not focused on the easy booty? shame on you. 

Oh he is gonna party everynight he's staying (sony gonna be paying for all that ;)

Thanks guys i wanted an y50 with double the gpu memory but they dont have it on stock and wont have it anytime soon so i chosen the y70 plus it seems to have a nice screen and the 17.3" helps a lot when gaming in a notebook if anyone has a video review on the y70 pls link it i didnt find anything on youtube, thanks a lot!

Honestly the Y70 is just a bigger Y50 Touch. The lower Y50s also have 2GB of VRAM like the one in the Best Buy link you posted, and with an 860M it's more then enough VRAM for 1080p.

"Rawr XD"

Honestly the Y70 is just a bigger Y50 Touch. The lower Y50s also have 2GB of VRAM like the one in the Best Buy link you posted, and with an 860M it's more then enough VRAM for 1080p.

Yeah i know but i will be using it as my main pc so the extra " do help a lot and i cant preorder and the y70 is the one they have in stock and i dont think anyone will buy a overpriced laptop like this one exept me and my stupid need....that's a lot of and's xD