Can Someone help me

Bigtrucksdd
Go to solution Solved by Sharp_3yE,

i dont think it had anything to deal with a debugging issue if that helps

First off, you can press EDIT on here to just add more to your last post.

So, it sounds like you have IE as your default browser. To set a program as default simply go to Control Panel\Programs\Default Programs\Set Default Programs but you can also type in "default programs" in the search bar and press enter or click the option. Go to Firefox, click on it, then click "set this program as default"

You can do this with any type of program. If you want a certain music player to be your default music player then find that program in that selection and made it your default. If you have windows 8.1 you probably want to change the default photo app as well.

Ive ran into a problem and hoping you can help me resolve it.....Ok here are my specifications,

Case.....Thermaltake Chase MK1....3 Intake fans 3 Exhaust fans

Motherboard.....MSI FM2 A85XA-G65 (Hudson D4)

CPU.........AMD A6 6400k......Normally id do not overclock but i did let the board do its own overclocking, (Still no change), 4.1ghz Normally 3.9ghz I took the overclock off back to 3.9ghz due to no performance changes.

CPU Cooling,.......Thermaltake Nic C5 Untouchable Cooler Idels at 27c And Gaming no higher than 38c During Call of duty Black Ops 2 And or Battlefield 4 and Saints Row, Creed 3

Graphics....MSI Hawk R5770 AMD which i have two of them (Crossfire)

Memory......4x2 Gig Avexir Orange 1600, And 2x2 Gigs AllData XPG Gaming 1600 (12Gigs Total)

Memory Cooler....Zalman ZM-RC1000

Drives....MSI DVD Burner......Kingston 120Gig SSD (Boot)...Maxtor Pro 500Gig

Screen....Vizio 24Inch HDTV....Ive tried switching from HDMi To DVI To HDMI Cable still no change

MSI Wireless Network Adapter USB 150mps

MSI Dvr TV Card

MSI Wireless Gaming Keyboard & Mouse Stealth Black

Rocketfish Modular 550Watt PSU

OS........Win 8

My Complaint. While gaming plays fine no Lag in game play mode during any of my games except for battlefield 4 during story mode, sometimes it lags so bad in story mode it freezes and kicks me off the game back to the battle log. Sometimes it lags during gameplay in creed 3 but it catches up with no problems, My main concern is battlefield. Ive also turned all the graphic settings to LOW, Still lags in story mode, but if i get lucky to get into gaming mode, it plays great, no problems there.

Ive played Titanfall, Saints Row, Call Of Duty, Assassins Creed 3, Need for speed Hot Persuit, And Dirt No Problems that i can see.....Any suggestions let me no because when i look at youtube with people that has the amd A6 there gaming is doing just fine on Battfield 4 on youtube with no complaints or lags. What am i doing wrong??? Please help

have you tried re installing your graphics drivers or updating them|??

Specs 

CPU-Intel I7 4790K- @ 4.5Ghz / Mobo - Asus Maximus Hero VII / GPU - GTX 980 @ 1592MHz / RAM - 16Gb Corsair Vengeance Pro @ 2400Mhz / Cooler - Corsair H105 / SSD - Samsung 250gb 840 EVO / HDD - 2x 2tb Seagate/3x 3tb Seagate / PSU - Corsair RM1000 / Keyboard - Corsair K70 / Mouse - Corsair M65 / Case - Custom Glass panel Corsair Obsidian 750D -  Still saving for upgrades =)

I did i was able to get into game play but still freezes at story mode. I also pulled both my graphics cards out and it still freezes on story mode with just the apu on the cpu

also sometimes the browser stops working all together and the battlefiels browser crashes and i click ok, it brings me back to the battlelog

Start by disabling one of your crossfire cards.

I had a crossfire setup up until a couple weeks ago and it started causing serious problems after the fall patch.

I had a crossfire setup up until a couple weeks ago and it started causing serious problems after the fall patch.

I just tried that. I thought it was a fix...i got threw one section of story mode, played a full game then it went to story mode again than crashed took me back to battlelog???

I think its software issue, because i'v got i5 coupled with gtx 660, with same issue, eventually i gave up on story.

When i fist built and played this game. i never had a problem. im so lost

take out 2 of your ram sticks ( the pair that dont match) and try it again 

Specs 

CPU-Intel I7 4790K- @ 4.5Ghz / Mobo - Asus Maximus Hero VII / GPU - GTX 980 @ 1592MHz / RAM - 16Gb Corsair Vengeance Pro @ 2400Mhz / Cooler - Corsair H105 / SSD - Samsung 250gb 840 EVO / HDD - 2x 2tb Seagate/3x 3tb Seagate / PSU - Corsair RM1000 / Keyboard - Corsair K70 / Mouse - Corsair M65 / Case - Custom Glass panel Corsair Obsidian 750D -  Still saving for upgrades =)

take out 2 of your ram sticks ( the pair that dont match) and try it again 

Ok heres what i did. I took out the ADATA ram and just ran the AVEXIR, It tried to freeze on game play. So i then decided to remove all but one modual thinking i had a bad modual. My pc boots up good, no errors, What about internet speeds, can it take effect on game play. or browser problem. Im using firefox, but it has the same issue if i use exploer

Ok heres what i did. I took out the ADATA ram and just ran the AVEXIR, It tried to freeze on game play. So i then decided to remove all but one modual thinking i had a bad modual. My pc boots up good, no errors, What about internet speeds, can it take effect on game play. or browser problem. Im using firefox, but it has the same issue if i use exploer

im not sure what you mean mate?, did it freeze on your game? , and im assuming the issue that you are having with your game is related to the browser one aswell ,. have you tried reseating your cpu? check for bent pins etc??

Specs 

When i fist built and played this game. i never had a problem. im so lost

My friend, I never had any problems for 150+ hours and then right after the fall patch everything went to shit. Welcome to the club.

Had three crashes today and a directx error during multiplayer games. They certainly screwed something up. Hadn't any issues the past two months and hoped that it's finally okay. But well, we got EA'ed again.

MSI X99S SLI PLUS  // Intel Core i7-5960X Processor (8 x 3.0 GHz) // Corsair Hydro Series H80i Cooling // 32 GB DDR4 High End Crucial 2133 MHz RAM

2 x 4096 MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 //2 x 500 GB SATA III Samsung 840 EVO SSD // 4000 GB SATA III, 7200upm // 1000 Watt Silverstone Strider SS //Creative Sound Blaster Z

Cooler Master Cosmos II Big Tower (ATX)

Try updating C++ 2012 to Update 4, uninstall Update 3 (this is the update that is packed in with BF4) from programs and features.

Also, now that I think of it you need to go into Catalyst Control Center and in 3D application settings and disable Surface Format Optimzation, turn Texture Filter Quality down. I think it was disabling crossfire and Surface Format Optimization that finally stopped my crashing but I got a new card before I had a chance to go back through and confirm.

Try updating C++ 2012 to Update 4, uninstall Update 3 (this is the update that is packed in with BF4) from programs and features.

Also, now that I think of it you need to go into Catalyst Control Center and in 3D application settings and disable Surface Format Optimzation, turn Texture Filter Quality down. I think it was disabling crossfire and Surface Format Optimization that finally stopped my crashing but I got a new card before I had a chance to go back through and confirm.

Thanks ill try that

im not sure what you mean mate?, did it freeze on your game? , and im assuming the issue that you are having with your game is related to the browser one aswell ,. have you tried reseating your cpu? check for bent pins etc??

I took all my ram out, Installed one at a time and ran my pc to see if i had damaged ram, No errors, and i also tried running with just paired ram still no good. freezes in story mode and sometimes kicksme back to battle log in gameplay, I havnt had my cpu out in long time. last i been in there is installing my Nic C5 cpu cooler, How would pins get hurt. This is all new to me this past year i just walked from the old socket a cpus it was an athlon xp 3000+ lol i gave it to my daughter ive had it sense 2004 lol

Those specs are very low. In BF4 it will load up that puny 1GB Frame buffer on the anemic HD 5770 in no time and cause issues. Same with most other new games.

I just have 1 question. In Origin, application settings, Origin in game, is "enable origin in game" check marked or unchecked? If it is check marked, uncheck it. Make sure it is disabled.

I don't think this is a hardware issue at all. Don't keep checking all of your hardware cuz if basically all your games work except a couple, its probably software unless your hardware isn't good enough but yours should play fine at lower settings. Also, to really make sure your ram works perfect you need to use something like memtest.

I just have 1 question. In Origin, application settings, Origin in game, is "enable origin in game" check marked or unchecked? If it is check marked, uncheck it. Make sure it is disabled.

I don't think this is a hardware issue at all. Don't keep checking all of your hardware cuz if basically all your games work except a couple, its probably software unless your hardware isn't good enough but yours should play fine at lower settings. Also, to really make sure your ram works perfect you need to use something like memtest.

I will look into this, So it is in the Origin application it self not in game play settings, right?

I will look into this, So it is in the Origin application it self not in game play settings, right?

Yes, exactly where I said it was. Origin, application settings, origin in game

Yes, exactly where I said it was. Origin, application settings, origin in game

Ok it fixed my freeze up and lag. Now im getting a runtime error my browser crashes

Well, which browser

It loads internet explorer automatically but does the same thing in firefox

It loads internet explorer automatically but does the same thing in firefox

Battlefield loads internet explorer automatically, sorry i really didnt specify

Battlefield loads internet explorer automatically, sorry i really didnt specify

Ok, so I have a question. Which browser do you use most or like using?

You can try going into origin, into my games, and right click bf4 and then click on "repair game" and let that run just to check to see if everything is working. Ill look up the browser issue to see if I find anything. Also, is there any number or anything that goes along with the error?