CSGO: KQLY VAC Banned

Osmium

http://www.hltv.org/news/13636-kqly-handed-vac-ban

This is big. For those who don't know KQLY the french star player for Titan esports, a top 8 in the world team, was today VAC banned. Not only does this greatly damage the Titan organization's reputation but it possibly ruins the remaining team members for qualifying for the next Major later this month(Dreamhack requires 3 out of 5 members to have passed the qualification process which in this case was making it out of the group stages for the last major).

Currently Titan only have 2 out of 3 players on their roster who qualify. This means in order to qualify they must recruit a player who made it out of groups. The only player I can think of in France who isn't in a team and made it out of the groups is fxy0 who is currently not on a team(but has a reputation to be a very bad teammate).

But back focusing on the scene as a whole this actually goes for what German player smn said earlier this month when HE was VAC banned. smn claimed many top tier players did cheat themselves and he claimed he knew names. If what he said is true then the CS scene could be in for a bumpy ride in the very near future.

The actual list of players accused by smn is as follows:

pyth
olofmeister
krimz
rallen
KQLY
Kioshima
Apex
JW
Virtus.pro (I don't know the players)

Several german players

EDIT: SF from Epsilon got banned D:

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

So why did he get banned? I'm at school and can't go to the link.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Everyone seen it coming. Hes been on the radar for awhile. Its nice to see these cheaters getting banned. But sad thing is it wont stop others. New cheats will come and more players will get banned. Rinse and repeat. It comes down to an article I read the other day they have to start having LAN qualifiers for majors. This online shit where they can freely hack to get into the big tournaments has to stop.

Here's a list of the people supposedly hacking

b94b3b190f.png

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

I wonder what for. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

I wonder what for. 

Probably cheating xD

Probably cheating xD

I know that! :D 

But what cheat is what I am wondering. :P 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

The humans brain reponse time is not even that fast, but the computers response time is 100x plus faster, I understand why he got banned

[spoiler= Dream machine (There is also a buildlog)]

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log

The humans brain reponse time is not even that fast, but the computers response time is 100x plus faster, I understand why he got banned

KQLY's reactions I don't think are inhuman, I doubt he was triggering anyway, triggerbotters aim in a funny way there they sweep their xhair over people and KQLY never AWPed like that. I have a feeling it was a hard to see ESP hack like Delpan used in 1.6.

Titan and Epsilon Esports have been disqualified from Dream Hack Winter

JW will be next. And Kisohimo emptied his csgo inventory, so he knows what's coming. It's good to have a purge. It's actually shaking the entire scene and I hope after getting more of them VAC, it will become cleaner

"Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength" Arnold

I think kio got "hacked", can't confirm if really got hacked though. As for these guys, their cheats were using a steam workshop thing

Desktop: i7-4790k, Samsung 840 EVO 250GB, Seagate Barracuda 3TB, 2xR9 290 Vapor-X's (1 working atm), Asus Z97-Pro, NZXT H440 White, 16GB G. Skill Sniper RAM, NZXT HALE V90 850W.

Laptop: Samsung Chromebook 11.6" 

Phone: 8GB Galaxy S4

I think kio got "hacked", can't confirm if really got hacked though. As for these guys, their cheats were using a steam workshop thing

That's what he's trying to do. But Valve or ESEA can acces to history and therefore, look and search before this date. So, kind of useless to try that, and much more pathetic imo

"Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength" Arnold

kio's twitter got hacked, so I wouldn't be surprised if the steam was hacked as well :/

But I think it sucks that all these players are being banned. Of course, if they are hacking they should be banned, but if they aren't, and there is no proof, they shouldn't be banned.

CPU: I7 4790K(4.6@1.252v)                               Case: Fractal Design Define R5 Windowed(Black)           Cooler: CM 212 EVO + NF F12 iPPC

RAM: HyperX Fury 1600MHZ CL10 2x4GB      Storage: Samsung 850 EVO(250GB) + WD Red(2TB)      PSU: Corsair RM750 (and no, it hasn't blown up!)

MoBo: Asus Maximus VII Ranger                      Graphics: MSI GTX 970 TwinFrozr (1494MHZ Core)       OS: Windows 10 Enterprise

kio's twitter got hacked, so I wouldn't be surprised if the steam was hacked as well :/

But I think it sucks that all these players are being banned. Of course, if they are hacking they should be banned, but if they aren't, and there is no proof, they shouldn't be banned.

It wasn't hacked. It's a fake hacked so if he get VACbanned, he can give a good justification. The probleme is VAC doesn't BAn on the spot, but usually quite a bit after. And if your twitter is hacked, you can change Steam email and password, no need to empty only your csgo inventory. Also, if he lose his inventory from hack, I guess Valve would do something about it since skins is a great promo for them.

UPDATE: KQLY made a facebook confession https://www.facebook.com/KQLYY/posts/663241367127259

Rough translation from the FB comment section:

As you may have seen yesterday, I was banned by VAC and unfortunately it was justified.

I wanted to say that I am really sorry for all the people who supported me, I am aware that with my bullshit, my career is now over and my team in a ver
y bad position. They did not deserve it. 

End of August, it put me in contact with a program supex0 (he had solid arguments and explained to me that many players pros used its program). I me y am interested curiosity. He put me on rights for 7 days, and as a con, the temptation was too great and I wanted to see what it gave on public servers and MM.

Subsequently I did not continue to use it, I'd just join Titan and I didn't need to take unnecessary risk while I had all that I needed: a high-level team, a solid structure... My curiosity made me default and today my CS career is finished after 12 years spent on the game.

I lost everything and I don't expect any compassion, I made a bullshit and I'm going to assume it. Unfortunately everything stops here and once again, I am really sorry to have disappointed.

Desktop: i7-4790k, Samsung 840 EVO 250GB, Seagate Barracuda 3TB, 2xR9 290 Vapor-X's (1 working atm), Asus Z97-Pro, NZXT H440 White, 16GB G. Skill Sniper RAM, NZXT HALE V90 850W.

Laptop: Samsung Chromebook 11.6" 

Phone: 8GB Galaxy S4

UPDATE: KQLY made a facebook confession https://www.facebook.com/KQLYY/posts/663241367127259

Rough translation from the FB comment section:

I respect KQLY for coming clean. I don't really forgive him but that was probably not easy to confess like that.

I heard JW from Fnatic was VAC banned too, can anyone confirm this?

PC Specs: 

CPU: i7-9700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Elite | RAM: 16GB's Team T-Force Vulcan 3000MHz | GPU: Zotac GTX 1070 8GB AMP! Edition  | Storage: 500GB WD Caviar Blue | 1TB WD Caviar Black | Crucial BX200 240GB SSD | OS: Windows 10 64-bit  | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G2 650W 80+ Gold | CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D14 | Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Headphones: Sennheiser HD 598 Special Edition's, HD 598 Cs | Keyboard: CM Storm QuickFire XT MX Blues Monitors: Acer GN246HL 144Hz, Acer G226HQLBbd 60Hz | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro.

Bah just like in physical sports. Drugs and bots. You got to love Valves timing though. Flawless.

I'm still running on my core i7-920

@Motherboard: GA-EX58-UD3R @GPU: GTX 560 @Memory: 16GB1600C9 @Storage: X25-M 80GB & 330 120GB * Caviar Green 2TB @Screen: Acer H223HQ

@Case: Antec P180B -EU * Jou Jye 480AUBA * 2x NF-S12A FLX @Peripherals: CM Storm QuickFire TK Blue - Rearranged Svorak * MX518 @Sound: Beresford TC-7520 DAC * ATH-M40 fs

Super sad Titan and Epsilon are DQed. Really looking forward to see them play at DHW. 

What?

It's sad. Hackers should be banned, but this may somewhat set back CSGO as a competetive community, if not totally kill it :/ Rumors are that a lot of the pros are using the hacks, I believe SMN gave out a list of who he thought/knew hacked - i am not sure about that though, mostly rumors and speculation

CPU: I7 4790K(4.6@1.252v)                               Case: Fractal Design Define R5 Windowed(Black)           Cooler: CM 212 EVO + NF F12 iPPC

RAM: HyperX Fury 1600MHZ CL10 2x4GB      Storage: Samsung 850 EVO(250GB) + WD Red(2TB)      PSU: Corsair RM750 (and no, it hasn't blown up!)

MoBo: Asus Maximus VII Ranger                      Graphics: MSI GTX 970 TwinFrozr (1494MHZ Core)       OS: Windows 10 Enterprise

As in any competitive environment - pro or amateur - you can expect people to cheat , why would e-sports be different ?

You are right, but the rumored scale, that about 40 percent of all pros being hackers is just really bad.