OnePlus One invite giveaway!

Aniallation

I have an invite for a 64GB sandstone black OnePlus One to give away. If you're looking for a new phone and want an invite, here's your chance. 

Just post a comment down below if you want an entry and I will select one person..... later (24 hours or so, unless something makes it reasonable to give it away sooner). Add a One Direction picture to your reply for an extra entry.

One reply for person, maximum two entries per person.

The winner will have five days to claim the invite, and after that will have 24 hours to buy the phone if you have not yet pre-ordered, so please make sure you are able to meet these deadlines.

"Rawr XD"

I don't want it or need it, but I just have to ask, are you a One Direction fan?

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

I don't want it or need it, but I just have to ask, are you a One Direction fan?

If you've seen me around the forum before yesterday then I'd assume you'd notice that I am lol

"Rawr XD"

If you've seen me around the forum before yesterday then I'd assume you'd notice that I am lol

Nope, not really, just noticed your profile pic. I, myself, prefer Owl City. What specifically do you like about them?

Nope, not really, just noticed your profile pic. I, myself, prefer Owl City. What specifically do you like about them?

Hard to explain, but I like Owl City too :)

"Rawr XD"

Hard to explain, but I like Owl City too :)

Fair enough :). Yeah, Owl City just have great music, often catchy tunes. They're probably the number one band that I listen to and I'm guessing it's the same for you with One Direction, correct?

Fair enough :). Yeah, Owl City just have great music, often catchy tunes. They're probably the number one band that I listen to and I'm guessing it's the same for you with One Direction, correct?

Well they just released a new album, so that's what I've been listening to a lot recently, but normally I listen to all different kinds of music. I do listen to a lot of Owl City as well.

"Rawr XD"

Well they just released a new album, so that's what I've been listening to a lot recently, but normally I listen to all different kinds of music. I do listen to a lot of Owl City as well.

I must admit, I've often heard one particular One Direction song in shops that had got stuck in my head for a day or so. Just can't remember what song it was. Ha nice! Any particular songs? :)

It appears that I've derailed this thread of yours, sorry. Although it seems that nobody wants the OnePlus One invite anyway. :(

I must admit, I've often heard one particular One Direction song in shops that had got stuck in my head for a day or so. Just can't remember what song it was. Ha nice! Any particular songs? :)

My favorites gotta be Vanilla Twilight

It appears that I've derailed this thread of yours, sorry. Although it seems that nobody wants the OnePlus One invite anyway. :(

ffs so many people on here complains about not being able to get a OnePlus One because they can't get an invite, and when there's a giveaway, barely anyone enters. 

If I left just the invite code here for anyone to claim it'd be gone in minutes, but I don't want to because it's always those dicks that take it and never say thanks.

"Rawr XD"

The thing is I want to get the OnePlus One but there is a chance that I might not be able to buy it.

You must "Quote" to get my attention​.

~IBIubbleTea - 20/07/2014 

I'm interested in purchasing the phone, so count me in on the giveaway  :D

Desktop: The Bluez | CPU: i5-3570k @ 4.5 ghz 1.296V | CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo | Motherboard: P8Z77 M-Pro | Memory: 16 GB 1600Mhz Kingston HyperX  

GPU: Asus GTX 780ti DirectCu II | HDD: Some Random Hitachi 1TB, WD Blue 1TB, 850 EVO 500GB | PSU: Rosewill Hive 750W | Case: Enermax Ostrog GT (Blue Ver.) 

Laptop: Razer Blade 14 2013 256GB

I have an invite exiring in ~20 hours. If someone wants it, just PM me!
(One - 64 GB Sandstone Black)

Bump. Giveaway extended. Why is it that my giveaway particularly barely gets any interest

"Rawr XD"