Headset Purchase

LeKnightHawk

why did you buy the kraken? , from the reviews its not a "great" headset for the price =/ 

Specs 

CPU-Intel I7 4790K- @ 4.5Ghz / Mobo - Asus Maximus Hero VII / GPU - GTX 980 @ 1592MHz / RAM - 16Gb Corsair Vengeance Pro @ 2400Mhz / Cooler - Corsair H105 / SSD - Samsung 250gb 840 EVO / HDD - 2x 2tb Seagate/3x 3tb Seagate / PSU - Corsair RM1000 / Keyboard - Corsair K70 / Mouse - Corsair M65 / Case - Custom Glass panel Corsair Obsidian 750D -  Still saving for upgrades =)

why did you buy the kraken? , from the reviews its not a "great" headset for the price =/ 

Aw man don't say that to some one that just bought a [insert any product here].   

Its ok. Rock that green. :)

Gaming Rig: i5-3570k+H100i (4.3 ghz) | P8Z77-i Deluxe | MSI Twin Frozr 7950 Boost | HX650 | 1TB HGST | 840 Evo 250 GB

yea sorry it came off as rather rude =/ 

sorry OP, let us know how they are though =) 

Specs 

CPU-Intel I7 4790K- @ 4.5Ghz / Mobo - Asus Maximus Hero VII / GPU - GTX 980 @ 1592MHz / RAM - 16Gb Corsair Vengeance Pro @ 2400Mhz / Cooler - Corsair H105 / SSD - Samsung 250gb 840 EVO / HDD - 2x 2tb Seagate/3x 3tb Seagate / PSU - Corsair RM1000 / Keyboard - Corsair K70 / Mouse - Corsair M65 / Case - Custom Glass panel Corsair Obsidian 750D -  Still saving for upgrades =)

Nah, it's ok to know the truth. I wish somebody told me that at the 1st (and last)time i bought a gaming headset. At least now i know how bad the gaming headsets are, comparing to some other real headphones.

That's awesome! I know that some people hate razer stuff, but I had a tiamat 7.1 and it was pretty rock solid. Enjoy the purchase, post a review later :D

I didn't think it was rude.  It just seemed like the phrasing of @LeKnightHawk meant that he dedicated a lot of thought into his purchase.    I'd have felt a bit deflated and worried that my new purchase might suck. 

Maybe I was being overly sensitive.    haha

I didn't think it was rude.  It just seemed like the phrasing of @LeKnightHawk meant that he dedicated a lot of thought into his purchase.    I'd have felt a bit deflated and worried that my new purchase might suck. 

still, looking back, I shouldnt have said it,. sorry

@LeKnightHawk

Specs 

After dealing with the headset for a day, I am not sure why people are bashing on it. Yes, the mic isn't the best, but I use a AT2020. The sound quality? It sounds like a pair of ATH-M50's my buddy @RevoltTrain has..

EDIT: I didn't really specify on how they sounded... 

It sounded like the heavenly gates opened up to me while I was having an eargasm and my life became complete.

sorry OP, let us know how they are though =) 

Phenomenal. They are absolutely Phenomenal to be honest.

After dealing with the headset for a day, I am not sure why people are bashing on it. 

Random outliers.   Some people experience unusual circumstances that lead to something weird happening.  

I'm glad you like them.