Thermaltake Core V21 Micro-ATX (Stackable)

I might see if my Larcooler loop can fit into this case. Am kind of annoyed at how my case is sporting mATX components in a full ATX case and would honestly prefer an option I can move around more easily. 

That, or I may just go for an AIO cooler if I have to.

We all need a daily check-up from the neck up to avoid stinkin' thinkin' which ultimately leads to the hardening of attitudes. - Zig Ziglar

The sad fact about atheists is that they stand for nothing while standing against things that have brought much good to the world. Now ain't that sad. - Anonymous

Replace fear with faith and fear will disappear. - Billy Cox  ......................................Also, Legalism, Education-bred Arrogance and Hubris-based Assumption are BULLSHIT.

It is worth mentioning Thermaltake label this case "Tt LCS Certified".

pic6.jpg
"Tt LCS Certified is a Thermaltake exclusive certification applied to only products that pass the design and hardcore enthusiasts standards that a true LCS chassis should be held to. The Tt LCS certification was created so that we at Thermaltake can designate to all power users which chassis have been tested to be best compatible with extreme liquid cooling configurations to ensure you get the best performance from the best features and fitment."

Does anyone know if they stack with the midi and full towers that are already in the same family line-up? The midi one has the same legs underneath. Found them by accident when I searched a price aggregator for this case.

2463709o.jpg

original.jpg2463711o.jpg

Try comparing the dimensions of both with the Core V21...

(H x W x D) 336 x 320 x 424 mm

(13.2 x 12.6 x 16.7 inch)

DAMNIT.

Now I have this, as well as the Enthoo Primo Mini XL and the air 240 to consider for my next case.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

DAMNIT.

Now I have this, as well as the Enthoo Primo Mini XL and the air 240 to consider for my next case.

ikr?

Phanteks is more premium, but something about this cube..the more I look at it, the more it's appealing to me and it's price point is pretty damn good.

For a case this small its a phenominal contender in the quality of the area of the 250D and some lian Li cases

I want to see some ridiculous daisy-chain super server done with like a wall of these. 

CPU- 4690k @4.5ghz / 1.3v    Mobo- Asus Maximus VI Gene   RAM- 12GB GSkill Assorted 1600mhz   GPU- ASUS GTX 760 DCUII-OC 

Storage- 1TB 7200rpm WD Blue + Kingston SSDNow 240GB   PSU- Silverstone Strider ST75F-P

• 3 weeks later...

I've ordered two by the way, adding a third next year if they are as good as they seem. Have to put to use all my left-over Sandy and Ivy Bridge quad cores.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

I've ordered two by the way, adding a third next year if they are as good as they seem. Have to put to use all my left-over Sandy and Ivy Bridge quad cores.

You should do a member review since I can't seem to find any reviews on this thing. Maybe it's because it isn't the Define R5 that no one seems to be talking about it.

snip

Well if the ATX version is as good as the mini itx version (and it looks the same) I would definitely get it. I picked up the mini itx for like 37.99 with a rebate and just used that case in my sisters build. Literally the best mini itx I have ever used. All the sides come off, including the bottom, which makes building in it and cable management EXTREMELY easy. Also the traditional HD racks weren't on the GPU side which makes no sense to me on some other small cases. Also the PSU is on the bottom which means you can use air cooling (even stock).

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/260603-gigabyte-mini-itx-gtx-970-impressions/

^ Was the build with a min itx GTX 970. Some pics and at bottom of thread it sitting in an entertainment center. Took maybe 15 minutes to build and was as easy as building a desktop. You could fit a bigger card in there, but since I was just using stock cooling on the I5 and GPU I just went mini itx on the 970. You can also fit a BIG air cpu cooler in there to OC a K. Evo 212 is too big but one a little shorter would fit. The 200mm front fan was not noisy at all. You can also change the 4 sides and put the clear panel on any side you want. I just left it on top due to the 970 needing air on the vented side and temps were great.

The thumbscrews could have been a little better quality but that is the only complaint I could really give. Didn't cut fingers once building it. The case literally looks like a audio speaker without a LED so it looks really good in a entertainment center. 

Linus should review that case and this new one, because it absolutely stomps the other mini itx cases in it's price class. 1) it can be air cooled and even stock cooled on an I5 with great temps, which saves you money and you could throw a noctua cpu cooler in there for silence. 2) WAY easier to build in than other options. This is the case I would recommend for any first time builder. I have always loved Cooler Master but Thermaltake is simply outclassing them here in the budget SFF cases.

CPU:24/7-4770k @ 4.5ghz/4.0 cache @ 1.22V override, 1.776 VCCIN. MB: Z87-G41 PC Mate. Cooling: Hyper 212 evo push/pull. Ram: Gskill Ares 1600 CL9 @ 2133 1.56v 10-12-10-31-T1 150 TRFC. Case: HAF 912 stock fans (no LED crap). HD: Seagate Barracuda 1 TB. Display: Dell S2340M IPS. GPU: Sapphire Tri-x R9 290. PSU:CX600M OS: Win 7 64 bit/Mac OS X Mavericks, dual boot Hackintosh.

That motherboard placement is extremely versatile. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

not saying this is a horrible case, but you could get more case for less considering to do anything major with this case you need two of the V21's (140 USD)

not saying this is a horrible case, but you could get more case for less considering to do anything major with this case you need two of the V21's (140 USD)

For the given purpose of a mATX case I would dare say you're wrong. It at least matches the cooling capability of any mATX case on the market and for less money in a unique package with unique features. The hard drive space is evenly balanced across SSD and mass storage at a max of 6 drives which is also a common maximum number of SATA ports on most mATX cases. It has the ability to fit as multi-GPU system and CPU cooled with custom watercooling or the biggest air coolers on the market. It offers the maximum you can get out of a case while still keeping the size advantage of a mATX motherboard. Unless build quality or the functions simply don't function as advertised then this is IMO the best mATX case on the market dollar for dollar. I mean even the aesthetics are decently pretty and give clean lines (yeah yeah it's a cubeish thing but still).

This is a system you could theoretically put in that little box and 

http://pcpartpicker.com/user/APEBuilt/saved/nLYbt6

Now I may be misunderstanding major but I think any case that can handle 4x120mm worth of radiators can handle any non ridiculous system. That much radiator surface area can proficiently cool a 150W CPU and 2 high end GPUs which is the most you would reasonably need even for 4K gaming. I think it would be sweet to make a radiator "panel" out of one of those funky square 4x120 radiators from Phobya or Magicool and put some QDs on it so you can still remove the top panel. 

Long story short I think there is HUGE potential in this case. If you consider modifying the structure to allow super thick rads and stuff like that then this thing is truly drool worthy. End caffeinated harangue.

PS: I plan to buy one of these and review it for myself because for my needs it is almost too good to be true.

I am addicted to building gaming PCs but I don't have a great reason to stop...yet...

Corsair 240 Air or this Core V21 - guess I'll be waiting for the reviews!

Doesnt look very good stacked though

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Uh cool

IntelCorei54670k,Maximus VI Formula,Swift tech H220, 16gigs Corsair Dominator platinums, Asus DCUII GTX 780,1x256 840 evo, 1x 2TB Segate barracuda, Corsair AX 860, 

3 X Noctua NF-F12, 2x Noctua NF A-14, Ducky Shine 3 Blue Leds Blue switches, Razer Death Adder 2012, Corsair vengence 1400  

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

That case actually looks pretty cool! I would build a small Linux computer with it for sure. :)

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Not as awesome as the Core X9

....which would look totally ridiculous with my mATX motherboard in it...probably more so than this air 540 does.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Looks like a Air 240 for poor people.

I like it! :D

I wouldn't want to be caught dead in the country neighboring the ocean across from a Corsair Air case.

This case however looks good and is amazingly reconfigurable.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Where they sell these,I can't seem to find it