LinusTechTips @Folding Team - Important Info Inside

Count me in :)

12600k | MSI MEG S280 | SSUPD Meshilicious | Asus ROG STRIX Z690-I | Crucial 16GB 4800MHz CL38 | MSI Gaming 980Ti | CM V850 SFX | WD SN850 1TB, WD SN550 1TB 
Pi 4TB NAS | Asus VG27AQ, Asus PB278Q | Logitech G Pro X Superlight | Glorious G-HXL-STEALTH | Keychron K4 V2 | Sennheiser HD 599 w/ Fiio E10

starting now my pc never gets turned off so might as well start folding again and its for a good cause so it worth it.

Wow - teams growing fast! :)

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99

I'd love to, however I'd need a quick tutorial.

Please quote me if you want me to see your post about my post, otherwise I may lose track of the thread and never see it.

I'd love to help, but I'm probably gonna' have to ask for more info before we can get anything done.

Have a wonderful day.

Don't worry Crispy i'll be catching up to you soon hopefully.
Haha, I'm sure you will :)

MEH

Here's a quick tut, go on their site, and register yourself a passkey. Then, download the F@H client, and in the install, put in your passkey, team number (223518), and your username. Then, go into the client and see that's everythings working. When you have done so, change the "Novice" option for expert, go into configure, slots, then press edit on both slots (edit one first OFC), and then scroll down to "Extra slot options"; press add, and then for name, put in "client-type", and for value, put it at "advanced". Then repeat the step on the other slot. I hope this helped.

MEH

Here's a quick tut' date=' go on their site, and register yourself a passkey. Then, download the F@H client, and in the install, put in your passkey, team number (223518), and your username. Then, go into the client and see that's everythings working. When you have done so, change the "Novice" option for expert, go into configure, slots, then press edit on both slots (edit one first OFC), and then scroll down to "Extra slot options"; press add, and then for name, put in "client-type", and for value, put it at "advanced". Then repeat the step on the other slot. I hope this helped.[/quote']

Thanks, but I asked for a tutorial before I realized I didn't really need one. It's already running. GO TEAM TECH TIPS!

Please quote me if you want me to see your post about my post, otherwise I may lose track of the thread and never see it.

I'd love to help, but I'm probably gonna' have to ask for more info before we can get anything done.

Have a wonderful day.

folding right now!!

PC 1: CPU: i5 12600k     GPU: RTX 4080     MOTHERBOARD: Asus B650M-A D4       RAM: 16x4 DDR4 3200       POWERSUPPLY: EVGA 650 G6  

SSD: WD Black gen 4 x2 + Crucial MX 500 x2           

KEYBOARD: Keychron K4    MOUSE: Logitech G502 SE Hero   MOUSE PAD: Goliathus control XL   MONITOR: Alienware AW3423DW + LG 25UM58 + Dell 24"  Speakers: Edifier R1280T + SVS PB1000

Laptop: M1 MacBook Pro 16                     

folding right now!!! how to get the client to use full gpu??

PC 1: CPU: i5 12600k     GPU: RTX 4080     MOTHERBOARD: Asus B650M-A D4       RAM: 16x4 DDR4 3200       POWERSUPPLY: EVGA 650 G6  

SSD: WD Black gen 4 x2 + Crucial MX 500 x2           

KEYBOARD: Keychron K4    MOUSE: Logitech G502 SE Hero   MOUSE PAD: Goliathus control XL   MONITOR: Alienware AW3423DW + LG 25UM58 + Dell 24"  Speakers: Edifier R1280T + SVS PB1000

Laptop: M1 MacBook Pro 16                     

Here's a quick tut, go on their site, and register yourself a passkey. Then, download the F@H client, and in the install, put in your passkey, team number (223518), and your username. Then, go into the client and see that's everythings working. When you have done so, change the "Novice" option for expert, go into configure, slots, then press edit on both slots (edit one first OFC), and then scroll down to "Extra slot options"; press add, and then for name, put in "client-type", and for value, put it at "advanced". Then repeat the step on the other slot. I hope this helped.
Nice job Crispy!

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

folding right now!!! how to get the client to use full gpu??
The client should auto configure the GPU client slot if you have a compatible card.

I have a few almost broken old laptops i can contribute! It wont be much but every little helps!
Yep - every little bit helps!