Logitech G502 Proteus Core Tunable Gaming Mouse

Hey forum

I have been looking into the Logitech G502 gaming mouse as my next piece of hardware to add, and well im just searching for anybody that has/does use this mouse.

Feedback and opinions would be grateful, even suggest other mouses for me to look up as I am in the market!

well i use the g402 which is amazing, the quality can only get better from there so i say yes

u wot m7+1

used it from its launch date in the U.S till the launch date of the tyon which is my go to mouse now. as usual logitechs software was easy to use and always reliable. the mouse itself had a great grip feel to it. its good for a hybrid grip like mine which is half claw half palm so I can only assume that it works with both traditional grips. the buttons are in great positions and have a nice feel when clicked. The only flaw I saw which was fatal to me and why I sold it was that for my size hands I found that I constantly kept wishing it was wider. This is a very personal feel type thing which is only meaningful if you have large hands. I just found it to narrow for my hands and i always noticed that even though the mouse itself performed flawlessly. 

Ever meet a gal who had a nice personality, looked damn good but you just didnt feel like she was a keeper? thats the g502 for me...has a lot going for it but just didnt click enough. A bitch named Tyon gave me all I ever wanted. 

used it from its launch date in the U.S till the launch date of the tyon which is my go to mouse now. as usual logitechs software was easy to use and always reliable. the mouse itself had a great grip feel to it. its good for a hybrid grip like mine which is half claw half palm so I can only assume that it works with both traditional grips. the buttons are in great positions and have a nice feel when clicked. The only flaw I saw which was fatal to me and why I sold it was that for my size hands I found that I constantly kept wishing it was wider. This is a very personal feel type thing which is only meaningful if you have large hands. I just found it to narrow for my hands and i always noticed that even though the mouse itself performed flawlessly. 

Ever meet a gal who had a nice personality, looked damn good but you just didnt feel like she was a keeper? thats the g502 for me...has a lot going for it but just didnt click enough. A bitch named Tyon gave me all I ever wanted. 

Brilliant explanation, that works well for me... Are you talking about the Roccat Tyon R3?

Brilliant explanation, that works well for me... Are you talking about the Roccat Tyon R3?

Yes sir. 

Wheel rattles. That's it. No other gripes about it, it's perfect mouse.

But there is a catch: you won't be able to get a comfortable grip with wide palm or big fingers. G502 is long, but slim. My palm is 8 inches from tip of index to wrist, so it's technically big, but not as wide. I can work comfortably with g502.

I have this mouse.  Its very good.  It feels to me like its a bit on the smaller side which could be an issue for people with large hands.  

Also, being slightly on the small side makes it a little less comfortable even for people with medium sized hands but its a trade off because this is really helps you to reach all the buttons.  I use sorta a semi claw grip and it seems that they intend for people to use this grip because it has textured rubber sides to help hold the mouse this way.  My last mouse was a mionix naos 8200 which is a super comfortable mouse (more comfy than g502) but it didnt have enough buttons.  The g502 has tons of buttons, I can just about reach them all and I can do so without messing up my aim while playing an fps.  So this makes it a pretty great mouse imo.  

Theres the scroll wheel too which is the best.  The free spinning wheel function is great and it's something I miss when I'm using a different mouse that doesn't have it.   But, with this one you also get the side clicky functions of the scroll wheel.  It's very nice once you get used to using it.  I have mine mapped to control the mouse dpi settings.