PSU failing? ( corsair RM750 watt )

I've been running a 4.5ghz oc with 1.255vcore on a 4670k its been running like this for about a month stable. Then i got a random bsod and now sometimes my PC won't boot fully into windows it just turns the PC on and the monitor is off and black. When it does boot into windows I try and run Intel burn or occt and it freezes up without even a single run. my guess would be PSU anyone else have any idea?!

How the hell did you conclude it was the PSU?

Undo the overclock, then run any of these benchmarks...

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

Try to increase the voltage, I think the OC you did is workable but when it starts to get high usage/max power consumption it crashes and thats why it may fail when starting.

Run Prime for Max power consumption and see if it crashes. Also check the BSOD logs for what caused it.

--- CPU:  AMD A10-7850k --- Motherboard:  ASUS X88MPlus --- RAM:  G-Skill 8GB Ripjaws X DDR3 2133 Dual --- GPU:  Integrated APU --- Case:  Aerocool Dead Silence Gaming Cube Case  ---

The problem is I have been running a 4.5ghz at 1.255 for one month and not had these issues at all untll recently ... I stress tested Aida for 24 hours and occt for 8 it ran perfectly now... The PC won't last over 20 to 30seconds in ANY stress test

my arent we in a good mood...

The problem is I have been running a 4.5ghz at 1.255 for one month and not had these issues at all untll recently ... I stress tested Aida for 24 hours and occt for 8 it ran perfectly now... The PC won't last over 20 to 30seconds in ANY stress test

still dial it back. Sometimes overclocks can "go bad" even if they have been running stable for a significant period of time. 

What if I set it to stock settings with a Manuel vcore and test it then I know it can't be CPU related unless Intel sent me another faulty product

my arent we in a good mood...

I'm actually in a perfectly fine mood, I just wrote the question in a tone that would make it seem like I was angry for no apparent reason.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

the reason I think its the PSU is because it doesn't bsod in the stress test it just freezes and I have to physically restart the PC that shoulent happen every single time at ANY and ALL voltages

the reason I think its the PSU is because it doesn't bsod in the stress test it just freezes and I have to physically restart the PC that shoulent happen every single time at ANY and ALL voltages

It happens to me sometimes with OCs, and my PSU is running fine.

I still am skeptical that it's the PSU, but have you tried resetting your BIOS to defaults and loading the system?

4.0ghz didn't work but I'm booting and Intel burn has ran 5 runs with CPU at 4.6ghz 1.275 volts

There are any signs that lead me to think it's the PSU. Flash your BIOS so the OC is undone and the setting are all stock, then run the benchmarks again and report back.

If you don't want to undo the OC, then try to increase the vcore or lower the multiplier and then run the benchmarks and report back.

What temps do you get and what is your CPU cooling solution?

Same thing happens... When I run IBT it just freezes after 10 seconds it doesn't matter what voltage or what speed

What are the temps you're getting during the benchmarks? Certainly possible that it's overheating, even if it wasn't before. You may even need to reapply thermal paste and reseat the CPU cooler, and once again, what is your CPU cooling solution? Hopefully you don't reply with "stock cpu fan".

What are your full system specs, including RAM, GPU and PSU. List all hardware please.

I5 4670k, 8gb g-skill 1600mhz, 120gb Kingston v300 ssd, 1tb HDD, gtx770 gigabyte, corsair rm750, I have a nh-d14 with nactua thermal paste, I also have full nactua fans. Asus maximus hero vi z87

I've been running prime 95 everything so far is looking good. Intel burn test must be fucked up because its just not running Aida 64 will not run at all either no matter what voltage I have....

My only advice is:

1) Flash the bios to undo the overclock. if it works fine at stock settings then the OC is obviously the issue.

2) Reapply thermal paste and reseat the CPU cooler.

3) Look into more detail about the PSU. Previously someone fixed similar issues by plugging their GPU into 2 different rails on the PSU, but looking at your PSU I don't think you have the choice.

So oddly enough my fresh windows install I needed 568 updates and on top of that my Intel burn test was somehow corrupted that's why it would not run so I thibkci fixed it... No idea how but I did

OK it seems to be working fine :) I don't get it haha.... Anyway now that where on the topic which stress test is the best for haswell, Aida 64, IBT,prime 95 or occt?