Phone acting wierd on Custom ROM(Cyanogenmod)

Hello everyone!
I have a Samsung S3 Mini for a year and a half now, it became really laggy so my friend told me to put custom ROM on it, it might help, so i did. Everything works perfect exept one thing. The problem doesnt appear if listen to music, but if i start sending SMS or start using more demanding apps like Facebook, Snapchat, etc., it appears. The problem is when i fully charge it to 100% then use it to like 70% or so it shuts down and reboots and it says that i have 1% battery and it will keep doing that. If i pull the battery out and back in and turn it on, the battery will come back to like 60%. If i start music at that time again, nothing will happen as soon as i start sending SMS and Facebook and that stuff, that will repeat. I need to fix that its becoming really annoying, cant even send messages normally...

Thanks for help!

Thanks for help!

What version of the ROM are you using? Because if you are using a nightly or similar there will be problems. Most ROMs aren't guaranteed to work, so you might need to revert to the original or search for a different one.

Make sure you have the latest version of cyanogen. Also it is better to ask this on the official cyanogen forum, i'm sure there are more with the s3 mini on CM than here.

Asus B85M-G / Intel i5-4670 / Sapphire 290X Tri-X / 16GB RAM (Corsair Value 1x8GB + Crucial 2x4GB) @1333MHz / Coolermaster B600 (600W) / Be Quiet! Silent Base 800 / Adata SP900 128GB SSD & WD Green 2TB & SG Barracuda 1TB / Dell AT-101W / Logitech G502 / Acer G226HQL & X-Star DP2710LED

the file is named ''cm11.0golden_nova20141115.ODIN_TWRP''

What version of the ROM are you using? Because if you are using a nightly or similar there will be problems. Most ROMs aren't guaranteed to work, so you might need to revert to the original or search for a different one.

the file is named ''cm11.0golden_nova20141115.ODIN_TWRP''

Make sure you have the latest version of cyanogen. Also it is better to ask this on the official cyanogen forum, i'm sure there are more with the s3 mini on CM than here.

And, could the problem be becouse the battery is dead?

And, could the problem be becouse the battery is dead?

how old is your current battery? And is it the official battery(or 3rd party)?

I did some digging around and the rom you are using is a unofficial port(not a fan of this), but apparently it is finished and 100% working from what I saw on XDA. http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2521593

how old is your current battery? And is it the official battery(or 3rd party)?

I did some digging around and the rom you are using is a unofficial port(not a fan of this), but apparently it is finished and 100% working from what I saw on XDA. http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2521593

The battery is official, its the same age as the phone that's a year and a half.

The battery is official, its the same age as the phone that's a year and a half.

The battery could be failing, but I doubt it(Samsung makes really good and really bad batteries, so its hit and miss). Personally I would try restoring CM to original to see if that fixes anything and if it doesn't then putting the original ROM back on it(and if it still doesn't fix it then its battery related). I would hold off on doing this just to see if anybody else has a solution.

The battery could be failing, but I doubt it(Samsung makes really good and really bad batteries, so its hit and miss). Personally I would try restoring CM to original to see if that fixes anything and if it doesn't then putting the original ROM back on it(and if it still doesn't fix it then its battery related). I would hold off on doing this just to see if anybody else has a solution.

Well I had 3 Samsung phones and they all became lagging and battery life decreased drmatically, it might be that but I'll just wait a bit for more response.

I just checked on internet, there is no other cyanogenmods exept this one and some nightly ones... Any suggestions about what should i do now?