38mm delta on a 38mm thick H80i

So if got a 120*38mm thick Delta to replace the 120*25mm thick SP120PE that i have in push/pull on my H80i. The Delta will be push only. 

But the problem is that the H80i screws are too short. The radiator screws for the H80i are: 6 -32 x 1 1/4". So i need replacement screws. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Serch in a near shop? if you cannot find any

I didn't know what to put here...

and?

go to a hardware store. tell them the lengsht and the tap, and the amount you need ;)

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

38mm server fans = <3

But yeah, what Luka said.

"The unexamined life is not worth living" - Apology 38a, Socrates

and?

go to a hardware store. tell them the lengsht and the tap, and the amount you need ;)

Serch in a near shop? if you cannot find any

k. nowhere online? 

38mm server fans = <3

But yeah, what Luka said.

Love the whrrr. Also bought it for tree fiddy (roughly)

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

k. nowhere online? 

Love the whrrr. Also bought it for tree fiddy (roughly)

ive no idea about online, im not from your splace

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

ive no idea about online, im not from your splace

I've no problem buying globally. cocktail stocks and small rubber rings might do in the mean time. 

I've no problem buying globally. cocktail stocks and small rubber rings might do in the mean time. 

check ebay then. i mean im sure typing something like (this is just an example) screws, M4 40mm you will get your shit. im not sure what the tap and girth is of what you need, but check and search, we arent your personal butlers xD

we arent your personal butlers xD

you can be though, right?

you can be though, right?

75$ and im all yours

75$ and im all yours

Same here, I'm open to hire, and I'm more local than Luka :P

Specs: CPU: AMD FX 6300 Motherboard: Gigabyte 970A DS3P RAM: HyperX Fury 16GB 1866MHz GPU: MSI R9 270 OC edition Case: Sharkoon VS3-S SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB HDD: 1TB Caviar Blue PSU: Corsair CX500W

*If I say something that seems offensive, please don't take it seriously, it was most likely meant as a joke/sarcastically*