Pirated Far Cry 4 on PC? Too bad Ubisoft left a surprise for you!

Inimigor

I can play it on high auto detect settings with my 570 and a 4670k getting 30 frames easily easy. The game is a sad joke.

Do you want a cookie? The point of the post was pointing out that the guy with his 660 can't expect to run everything on high settings, I didn't say no older cards were able to run any current games on high just don't complain when they can't if you're using the bottom tier card from 3 years ago.

Go try and max star citizen or even Shadow of mordor ultra with the added HD textures and see how you go I'm interested to see as I've not tried them with my old 560ti machine.

| CPU: i7-4770K @4.6 GHz, | CPU cooler: NZXT Kraken x61 + 2x Noctua NF-A14 Industrial PPC PWM 2000RPM  | Motherboard: MSI Z87-GD65 Gaming | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB(2x8GB) 2133MHz, 11-11-11-27(Red) | GPU: 2x MSI R9 290 Gaming Edition  | SSD: Samsung 840 Evo 250gb | HDD: Seagate ST1000DX001 SSHD 1TB + 4x Seagate ST4000DX001 SSHD 4TB | PSU: Corsair RM1000 | Case: NZXT Phantom 530 Black | Fans: 1x NZXT FZ 200mm Red LED 3x Aerocool Dead Silence 140mm Red Edition 2x Aerocool Dead Silence 120mm Red Edition  | LED lighting: NZXT Hue RGB |

Ubisoft simply forgot to put in the FoV until people who acquired the game early told them about it.

Who actually believes the bullshit that ubisoft left out FoV to troll the pirates?

Who would have thought anyone pirating the game would even care haha I can't say I ever noticed a FOV slider in Far Cry 3 hell the only game I can think of where I bothered to change from the default FOV is Mechwarrior online 

| CPU: i7-4770K @4.6 GHz, | CPU cooler: NZXT Kraken x61 + 2x Noctua NF-A14 Industrial PPC PWM 2000RPM  | Motherboard: MSI Z87-GD65 Gaming | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB(2x8GB) 2133MHz, 11-11-11-27(Red) | GPU: 2x MSI R9 290 Gaming Edition  | SSD: Samsung 840 Evo 250gb | HDD: Seagate ST1000DX001 SSHD 1TB + 4x Seagate ST4000DX001 SSHD 4TB | PSU: Corsair RM1000 | Case: NZXT Phantom 530 Black | Fans: 1x NZXT FZ 200mm Red LED 3x Aerocool Dead Silence 140mm Red Edition 2x Aerocool Dead Silence 120mm Red Edition  | LED lighting: NZXT Hue RGB |

not if you only play the first level and then dont play again or buy it

Doesn't matter, you still have the full, unaltered product. That's like stealing a a bag of potato chips and only eating half the bag; you still stole the bag.

Before you say "What if a demo consisted of the first level? It would be like playing the demo." The difference here is it's their choice to offer a demo in the first place.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

So are you going to post evidence to back-up such a claim, or are you just going to make things up to try and support your argument?

Also, there are things that can only be tested in actual gameplay over watching a video of gameplay.

There are a ton of PC game piraters out there and you know it, so don't play dumb. You're probably part of the statistic. 

I also never said watching gameplay was the end all be all means of determining if a game is worth buying. 

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

I can't believe that publishers are allowed to get away with the release of such sub par games. It's a disgrace, if this was any other industry or product they would have had mass recalls, and law suits coming out their ears.

There are a ton of PC game piraters out there and you know it, so don't play dumb. You're probably part of the statistic. 

I also never said watching gameplay was the end all be all means of determining if a game is worth buying.

You seam to make sweeping statements with no knowledge other than what seams to be the normal "piracy is bad" you realise that steam was created as a way to counteract piracy do you really think that you would have half the sales you get from steam?

The truth is that with out piracy dev and publishers would have free rain over the consumer to do what they want and charge what they want and steam wouldn't exist publisher wouldn't use them when they could force you to use there own. The best of the example of this is the U.S. and the whole ISP service

it's not a perfect solution but it works for now

"if nothing is impossible, try slamming a revolving door....." - unknown

my new rig bob https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/b/sGRG3C#cx710255

Kumaresh - "Judging whether something is alive by it's capability to live is one of the most idiotic arguments I've ever seen." - jan 2017

No. You made the claim that "a majority of pirates will not go on to buy the game", and I want you to back up that with proof and evidence.

So basically you need a non-buged version of the crack and you'll be fine?

Anyway as Linus (or was it Logan?) has said don't even pirate the game just don't play it at all. And for heaven's sake don't buy it on consoles it will only encourage them more to ignore the pc marked.

I'm kidding do whatever you want I couldn't give a

So basically you need a non-buged version of the crack and you'll be fine?

Anyway as Linus (or was it Logan?) has said don't even pirate the game just don't play it at all. And for heaven's sake don't buy it on consoles it will only encourage them more to ignore the pc marked.

I'm kidding do whatever you want I couldn't give a

It was both Linus and Logan.

I'm curious if the 1.04 patch on TPB would work with retail copies so long as you don't bother installing the crack I guess it probably would seems it was released on Uplay and steam for 12hours so long as people don't have a dual core(they have to wait for the patch to be re-released) those still being plagued by bugs that missed that 12hour window could always go that route.