How many people got the Lollipop OTA update?

I'm talking Nexus devices.

Eagerly waiting for the OTA for my Nexus 7 2013, just wondering how many people have got updates for their devices so far. (also say if you're from the US or some other country)

Nexus 4, nothing yet

Warning: Do NOT push the ''look for updates'' button to often or they put you back in line. 

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

Nexus 4, nothing yet

Warning: Do NOT push the ''look for updates'' button to often or they put you back in line. 

Waaat?

Specs are on my profile page

Teach a man to fish and he ends up sticking a screw driver in a turned on power supply seeing if it still works.        #KilledMyWifeWithABomb            Resolution is just a number

Waaat?

If you click the check for updates button to often, they make you get your update later as a punishment. 

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

I'm talking Nexus devices.

Eagerly waiting for the OTA for my Nexus 7 2013, just wondering how many people have got updates for their devices so far. (also say if you're from the US or some other country)

I got it 2 days ago on my Nexus 7 2013

OAS || AAS || LLS

Lucky bastard. How awesome is it?

So far so good, seems to be pretty solid, they updated the email client was the biggest change for me, also the top down is a bit different.

OAS || AAS || LLS

So far so good, seems to be pretty solid, they updated the email client was the biggest change for me, also the top down is a bit different.

Top down?

Nexus 4, nothing yet

There's a line to get an update? I have to say, I am very surprised to see that; I thought Nexus devices were very prompt on updates.

Don't own a nexus device but i just turned on my shield tablet and its updating right now :)

Shield tablet - Unofficial Nexus 8. :P

Got it on Sunday for my Nexus 5, yesterday for my Nexus 4.

Devices bought from Google Play store in Canada

"Rawr XD"

Nothing yet for my Nexus 7 2013 4G/LTE. :(

System 1: Thermaltake Element Q - Thermaltake 220W SFX - Asus AT5IONT-I mini-ITX - Intel® Atom™ D525 onboard 1.8GHz Dual-Core HT - Integrated NVIDIA® ION™ - 2x 2GB Kingston DDR3 - Samsung 120GB 840 Series - Scythe Kama Rack 3.5 - Asus DVD-RW

System 2: Thermaltake Element Q - Thermaltake 220W SFX - Asus E2KM1I-DELUXE mini-ITX - AMD E2-2000 onboard 1.75GHz Dual-Core - Integrated AMD® Radeon HD 7340 - 2x 4GB Kingston DDR3 - Samsung 120GB 840 Series - Scythe Kama Rack 3.5 - Asus DVD-RW

Building: Bitfenix Prodigy Black - Corsair AX860i - Asus Maximus VII Impact - Corsair Hydro Series H100i - Intel® Core™ i7 4790K - Asus Matrix Platinum GTX 980 4GB - Corsair 16GB Dominator Platinum 2x 8GB DDR3 2400MHz CL10 - Samsung 1TB EVO 840 Series

There's a line to get an update? I have to say, I am very surprised to see that; I thought Nexus devices were very prompt on updates.

They do it, so the server wouldn't crash. Imagine 1 million phones downloading the same file at a time. 

If you click the check for updates button to often, they make you get your update later as a punishment.

Provide a proof (video, website) from well known person on the internet so i can believe your statement.

I finally received OTA update for my Nexus 5, in UK on 3 network few hours ago.

I bought my phone off contract and put my conctract SIM only SIM card in it.

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

Provide a proof (video, website) from well known person on the internet so i can believe your statement.

I finally received OTA update for my Nexus 5, in UK on 3 network few hours ago.

I bought my phone off contract and put my conctract SIM only SIM card in it.

I am all the proof you need

http://www.droid-life.com/2013/11/21/android-engineer-explains-why-mashing-check-for-updates-on-nexus-devices-isnt-helping-you/

Interestingly enough, it makes sense.

I flashed the update via recovery. I like it, I'm going to have to toy with some custom kernels, though.

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

Yes, when you hear that a lot of people are getting the update you can start to delete the framework data once or twice and get the update.

But at the moment when about 1% of devices are getting the update you have to delete it about 100 times.

The fastest way is using adb.

BTW: I don't think that Android 5 isn't an improvement its making a lot of things more inefficient for me.

• 3 weeks later...

Almost 3 weeks later and I finally get the OTA on my Nexus 7! <_< At least it's 5.0.1.