Good, cheap CPU cooler?

So I am in need of a decent pre-filled cpu cooler.  I'd like the best bang for the buck, for the least bucks, and it needs to be compatible with FM2/FM2+ sockets.  Any suggestions?  Thanks!

My life is consumed by CS:GO, even though I'm not exceptionally good at it.

CPU: AMD A10-5800K | GPU: Gigabyte R9 270 2GB | RAM: 8GB 1333Mhz HyperX Blu | Storage: 120GB Samsung 850 EVO + 1TB WD Caviar Blue | Chassis: NZXT H230 | Mobo: Gigabyte GA-F2A88XM-HD3 | PSU: Corsair CX500 500W | Cooling: CM Hyper 212 EVO | OS: Windows 10
In order of priority: GTX 970 Strix, 2 good 1080p monitors, i5 4690k, MSI Z97 Gaming 5 LGA 1150, a job

Does it have to be a CLC? The budget ones aren't that great

An air cooler will smack budget AIOs around. Unless there is a size restraint, I wouldn't bother.

The CM Seidon 120V is a pretty good option.

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

Coolermaster Seidon 120V

NZXT Kraken X41

One of the Corsair ones (i think h90)

Nvidia is to Dr Dre Beets as AMD is to KFC.

One makes you broke, the other you can get more of and have a midnight snack from the fridge when hungry again. Once you go Nvidia, you go broked, turn into an Elitist, or get the incorrect amount of VRAM.

- WCCFTECH

I was only 9 years old. I loved Fifflaren so much, I had all the NiP merchandise and matches pirated. I prayed to Fifflaren every night before bed. Thanking him for the life I have been given. Fifflaren is love I say. Fifflaren is life. My dad hears and calls me a fuckhead. I knew he was just jelly of my passion for Fifflaren. I called him a Sw@yer. He hits me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel someone touching me. I feel someone touching me. It's Fifflaren. I am so happy. He whispers in my ear; "this is my pyjama". He grabs me with his powerful Swedish hands and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my ass cheeks for Fifflaren. He penetrates my butt-hole. It hurts so much but I do it for Fifflaren. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Fifflaren. He roars a viking roar as he fills my butt with his love. My dad walks in. Fifflaren looks straight into his eyes and says; "He is a ninja now". Fifflaren is love, Fifflaren is life 

Budget coolers? CM Hyper 212(Tower heatsync) or Seidon(AIO) 120

5820k4Ghz/16GB(4x4)DDR4/MSI X99 SLI+/Corsair H105/R9 Fury X/Corsair RM1000i/128GB SM951/512GB 850Evo/1+2TB Seagate Barracudas

So I am in need of a decent pre-filled cpu cooler.  I'd like the best bang for the buck, for the least bucks, and it needs to be compatible with FM2/FM2+ sockets.  Any suggestions?  Thanks!

An air cooler will smack budget AIOs around. Unless there is a size restraint, I wouldn't bother.

second to this

but if you must have an AIO, have a look at Deepcool Maelstorm line-up, they were pretty cheap in here, cheapest one I can get is 120mm rad at US$42