Should i record a video for 6 hours with my webcam?

Sharif
Go to solution Solved by MegaDave91,

You might disturb your webcam, that's about it.

I am actually recording my bed but i just realized how will it record anything in this pitch darkness...  

Alrighty. I thought you were worried that a roommate was gonna mess with your shit or something like that ^^

How do i try that? 

I quick searched the Internet and found this: http://www.webcamsurveyor.com/Create-time-lapse-video.html but if you use it, check it. Just found it, don't know anything about it

CPU: Xeon 1230v3 - GPU: GTX 770  - SSD: 120GB 840 Evo - HDD: WD Blue 1TB - RAM: Ballistix 8GB - Case: CM N400 - PSU: CX 600M - Cooling: Cooler Master 212 Evo

Update Plans: Mini ITX this bitch

Good night 

Thanks for the info everyone 

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

good chance it'll be boring. Or you'll understand how grateful you should be to the people you live with that they don't mention anything

good chance it'll be boring. Or you'll understand how grateful you should be to the people you live with that they don't mention anything

I recorded while taking a nap,it was interesting =D 

Though i fast forwarded the whole video 

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M ||