is Sennheiser G4ME Zero a good gaming headphone?

Ariel Jay

I was planning to replace my Razer Kraken Pro for a another gaming headset. When I want to listen to music, I use a different headphone (Sennheiser HD 202). Since the sound quality of Sennheiser amazes me, I looked on the internet if it happens that they develop gaming headphones. And this product caught my interest.

http://en-us.sennheiser.com/g4me-zero

If any of you are using this headphone please tell me if this headphone is worthy for $250. I will be waiting for your suggestions. 

I was planning to replace my Razer Kraken Pro for a another gaming headset. When I want to listen to music, I use a different headphone (Sennheiser HD 202). Since the sound quality of Sennheiser amazes me, I looked on the internet if it happens that they develop gaming headphones. And this product caught my interest.

http://en-us.sennheiser.com/g4me-zero

If any of you are using this headphone please tell me if this headphone is worthy for $250. I will be waiting for your suggestions. 

They are pretty decent great audio, decent ISH microphone

I bought the beyerdynamic mmx300 instead though

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

I wouldn't spend that much on a headset when I bought headphones in the price range of the HD202 (which I also own). Do you really use it that often?

I cannot be held responsible for any bad advice given.

I've no idea why the world is afraid of 3D-printed guns when clearly 3D-printed crossbows would be more practical for now.

My rig: The StealthRay. Plans for a newer, better version of its mufflers are already being made.

I really like my PC350SE. Good mic and amazing for FPS games. The G4me zero seems a bit overpriced, even for a headset. Though i haven't tried the G4me zero so i cannot say anything about it's audio quality.

You could also take a look at the hd558 with a modmic :-)

Hardware: Intel I7 4790K 4Ghz | Asus Maximus VII Hero Z97 | Gigabyte 780 Windforce OC | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB | Seagate 500Gb 7200Rpm | Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | EVGA Supernova G2 850W | Noctua NF12 | SupremeFX 2014 | Patriot Viper 3 16GB.

Gaming Gear: Cooler Master TK Stealth | Sennheiser PC350SE | Steelseries Rival | LG IPS23L-BN ' 5ms | Philips Brillians 144hz 

i have the older versions (pc350 se) and i love them 

G4me zero is pc350 se  closed and look to be based off HD380 pro
G4me one is pc360        open and look to be based off HD419 or HD429

Forum Links - COC I FAQ I

I wouldn't spend that much on a headset when I bought headphones in the price range of the HD202 (which I also own). Do you really use it that often?

Only when I listen to music.

How about the siberia v3, prism, and elite? They look promising but some of the reviews I watched, I took note about their unsatisfied reaction on the sound quality it provides.

i have the older versions (pc350 se) and i love them 

G4me zero is pc350 se  closed and look to be based off HD380 pro

G4me one is pc360        open and look to be based off HD419 or HD429

game zero is a derivative of 380 pro, game one is a copy of hd558/598

the game one driver might be from the 558/598 but the chassis looks to be from the hd419/429

but whatever there based off there still a very good headset

@Dylan lol

Forum Links - COC I FAQ I