Fast Speedtests, slow browsing

ThatUser2803

I have an 85Mbps DL speed, but browsing is infuriatingly slow. These are some results of the test I ran, if it's of use. http://n1.netalyzr.icsi.berkeley.edu/summary/id=43ca253f-19785-6fd84211-f46c-472a-8179

what is its ping

Please follow your topics guys, it's very important! CoC F.A.Q  Please use the corresponding PC part picker link for your country USA, UK, Canada, AustraliaSpain, Italy, New Zealand and Germany

also if you find anyone with this handle in games its most likely me so say hi

I have an 85Mbps DL speed, but browsing is infuriatingly slow. These are some results of the test I ran, if it's of use. http://n1.netalyzr.icsi.berkeley.edu/summary/id=43ca253f-19785-6fd84211-f46c-472a-8179

please use speedtest.net and tell us the results, including the ping.

My Car: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/?p=4442206

CPU: i5 4590 |Motherboard: ASRock H97M PRO4|Memory: Corsair Vengance 8gbs|Storage: WD Caviar Blue 1TB|GPU: ZOTAC GTX 760 2gb|PSU: Thermaltech TR2 500W|Monitors: LG24M35 24" & Dual 19"|Mouse:Razer DeathAdder 2013 with SteelSeries Qck mini|Keyboard: Ducky DK2087 Zero MX Red|Headset: HyperX Cloud|Cooling: Corsair 120mm blue LED, Lepa vortex 120mm, stock 120mm|Case:Enermax Ostrog Blue Windowed

It could just be a problem with the website that you're connecting to.. The speed that your ISP gives you will only affect the bandwidth between you and your ISP. It doesn't mean that every site you might go to will load super fast, because that would be mainly determined by the connection between the site and you.

Likewise, Speedtest will also only show you the bandwidth between you and the nearest Speedtest server, which also doesn't really have any indication of how any random website will perform for you..

How exactly is browsing slow, and what sites are you experiencing issues on?

i7 not perfectly stable at 4.4.. #firstworldproblems

It could just be a problem with the website that you're connecting to.. The speed that your ISP gives you will only affect the bandwidth between you and your ISP. It doesn't mean that every site you might go to will load super fast, because that would be mainly determined by the connection between the site and you.

Likewise, Speedtest will also only show you the bandwidth between you and the nearest Speedtest server, which also doesn't really have any indication of how any random website will perform for you..

How exactly is browsing slow, and what sites are you experiencing issues on?

Pretty much every site, every image loads like you'd expect it to in the early 2000s.

Causes could be the website's hosting or your ISP is throttling you; I suggest not using speedtest to measure internet speed because throttling doesn't affect it.