Photo Sharing website that allows large images?

DarkEnergy
Go to solution Solved by DarkEnergy,

Changing to jpg wasn't as much of a quality loss as I thought. I will do that!

I want to show this image to a friend and they are having issues downloading it from skype. I wanted to put it on Imgur but that has a 50mb upload limit per image -_-. Skydrive can't even preview it, nor can Copy.com. I don't have enough room in my google drive to upload it and try that. The closest I have come is photobucket but when you click on to enlarge it takes forever and a half to load. Any suggestions other than compressing it to lower quality? This is what I have right now that can at least preview the image: http://s1295.photobucket.com/user/EpicRainbow/media/07823u_zpsd522cb24.png.html

CPU - FX 8350 @ 4.5GHZ GPU - Radeon 5700  Mobo - M5A99FX Pro R2.0 RAM - Crucial Ballistix 16GB @ 1600 PSU - Corsair CX600M CPU Cooler - Hyper 212 EVO Storage - Samsung EVO 250GB, WD Blue 1TB

Flickr/500px/Deviantart

RIP in pepperonis m8s

500px

proud owner of alienware 13 with graphic amplifier and also a alienware X51 gaming PC!!! really powerfulL!!

xoxo samantha <3

Flickr/500px/Deviantart

I don't really want it to be public though since I didn't really take the picture. 

500px doesn't have png support. (That's stupid)

CPU - FX 8350 @ 4.5GHZ GPU - Radeon 5700  Mobo - M5A99FX Pro R2.0 RAM - Crucial Ballistix 16GB @ 1600 PSU - Corsair CX600M CPU Cooler - Hyper 212 EVO Storage - Samsung EVO 250GB, WD Blue 1TB

Changing to jpg wasn't as much of a quality loss as I thought. I will do that!

If you don't want it to be public, cloud storage?

Intel i7 4790k / MSI Z97M / Hyper 212 Evo / MSI Twin Frozr GTX 770 / 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz / Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 / Corsair CS750M / Samsung 840 Evo 250gb SSD /  WD Blue 1TB

If you don't want it to be public, cloud storage?

Tried that, didn't work well for sharing. 

I want to show this image to a friend and they are having issues downloading it from skype. I wanted to put it on Imgur but that has a 50mb upload limit per image -_-. Skydrive can't even preview it, nor can Copy.com. I don't have enough room in my google drive to upload it and try that. The closest I have come is photobucket but when you click on to enlarge it takes forever and a half to load. Any suggestions other than compressing it to lower quality? This is what I have right now that can at least preview the image: http://s1295.photobucket.com/user/EpicRainbow/media/07823u_zpsd522cb24.png.html

Flickr hands down is the BEST free photo sharing/publishing site IMO. I really hate to write things like advertisements but ever since Yahoo started to redo all its' core services, from the Aviate Launcher for Android to Yahoo Weather, I'm finding it very difficult to use another photo service than Flickr.

You get 1TB of storage for free, can download the full sized images after uploading in case you need to emergency recover them, and thus you lose no quality as they're exactly the same as uploaded. Public and private albums exist, so it's not an open book to the world, and it works great on tablets/mobile devices too.

The only thing I wish they offered was some kind of native desktop client for downloading the originals en masse, if not allowing uploading at a later date in the future. 

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Koodo - 75GB Data + Data Rollover for $45/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)