NZXT Kraken x61 fit inside the define R4?

Im looking at a all in one water cooling solutions for my computer. i have a hyper 212 atm but loking to upgrade.
I know the H100I will fit but im conserned that there wont be enought clearence with my mother board for the Kraken.
If it wont fit i will just setle with the H100i
Thanks

Im looking at a all in one water cooling solutions for my computer. i have a hyper 212 atm but loking to upgrade.

I know the H100I will fit but im conserned that there wont be enought clearence with my mother board for the Kraken.

If it wont fit i will just setle with the H100i

It will fit, but it will depend on what specific motherboard you have. The Define R4 has the top 140mm mounts placed in a way where you can not just say that "it will fit" just because it has dual 140mm mounts at the top, because every motherboard is different VRM cooling, and it may or may not fit depending on how big these VRM heatsinks are.

"Rawr XD"

It almost certainly won't fit in the top due to clearance issues with the mother board. Might fit in the front if you remove all the hard drive cages

CPU: Intel i7 4770k w/Noctua NH-D15, Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97 Ultra Durable, RAM: Patriot 8Gb 1600Mhz (2x4Gb), GPU: MSI R9 390x Gaming,

SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 1Tb, HDD: Caviar Black 1Tb, Seagate 4Tb Hybrid, Case: Fractal Design Define R4, PSU: Antec Earthwatts 750w 

Phone: LG G2 32Gb Black (Verizon) Laptop: Fujitsu Lifebook E754 w/ 1TB Samsung 840 Evo SSD Vehicle: 2012 Nissan Xterra named Rocky

It will fit, but it will depend on what specific motherboard you have. The Define R4 has the top 140mm mounts placed in a way where you can not just say that "it will fit" just because it has dual 140mm mounts at the top, because every motherboard is different VRM cooling, and it may or may not fit depending on how big these VRM heatsink

that's why im asking beacause it will be a tight fit if it does fit and i have a msi gaming 5

that's why im asking beacause it will be a tight fit if it does fit and i have a msi gaming 5

Then no it will likely not fit. Pretty much everyone with an R4 and a mobo with dual VRM heatsinks puts dual 140mm rads on the front.

"Rawr XD"

Then no it will likely not fit. Pretty much everyone with an R4 and a mobo with dual VRM heatsinks puts dual 140mm rads on the front.

And that will fit for 100% shure?

And that will fit for 100% shure?

Yes, but you can't have HDD cages, which sucks. Just get a Cryorig R1 man.

"Rawr XD"

Yes, but you can't have HDD cages, which sucks. Just get a Cryorig R1 man.

why not just a noctua NH D15??

why not just a noctua NH D15??

Cause it's huge, hard to install, poop colored fans

"Rawr XD"

• 1 month later...